A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

9OpVrhB.jpg

kSrwfhd.jpg

MBKZjiu.jpg

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
African Americans are the ones who made it cool to be black in the first goddamn place, fukk we look like needing to attach ourselves to our half bred children:what:

African Americans are superior to bi-racials in every way imaginable

And im still waiting on one of you dumb ass nikkas to tell me how you can just look at Willow Smith and Amandla Sternberg and tell which one is bi-racial with a white parent and which one isn't, since there is no possibility that admixed blacks could look similar to bi-racials, you dudes is crazy as fukk, you gotta be trollin

Willow Smith has two black parents like Zoe Kravitz has two black parents

I'm pretty sure Will Smith's grandfather was white or a quadroon or mulatto....which again is how we got lightskin people in the black community in the first place. White men fukking black women and their children marrying full black people producing lighter "black" kids.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
are you stupid? jada is mixed smh.

furthermore the OP asked if you can tell the difference between 50/50 mix and black

he didn't ask about admixture people

50/50 vs black, can you tell the difference? yes or no?

yet people are to stupid to understand the question so fail to produce an answer.

Sometimes there is a overlap of people. Which is a reality at times. Also not all birracial produce the same results, with Genetics is sometimes a crap shoot.

Ok i will give you some examples.

Chuka Umunna is a mixed race igbo, he is part white British and Igbo. Here is his photo.

10049391-large.jpg

But at the same time you have some full igbos who is fairer or about the same complexion as him

Lemar Obika both parents Nigerian igbos

le-chanteur-lemar-10545881pdvxa_123.jpg

Whereas footballer Oguchi Onyewu is full Nigerian Igbo but fairer than Chuka Umunna mixed race

onyewu.jpg

Most recent mixed race people you can tell,

For example this guy again mixed Igbo and White.
tumblr_nqh0b5TXzm1qi0b8uo1_500.jpg

Chuck Achike part Igbo and White

but you have minority who may look more towards one of their parents family, but still be genetically bi racial because that is what they are, and i consider them that even if they lean more toward one of their parents.

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm pretty sure Will Smith's grandfather was white or a quadroon or mulatto....which again is how we got lightskin people in the black community in the first place. White men fukking black women and their children marrying full black people producing lighter "black" kids.
lenny karvitz is mixed, so how can zoe be black? smh idiots

Gravity

Banned
Daps

Somehow these idiots don't get this. This idiot @marcuz says that you have to have 2 black parents to be black not understanding that he's saying that nobody with admixture can qualify as black. If Will Smith had a white great grandfather, then that cancels out the blackness of his family from that point on according to the "logic" of this idiot.
people mentioning admixture people when the thread is about 50/50 mix smh lol
Blacks with admixture are the direct products of biracials you stupid motherfukker.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So what percentage African DNA is considered "black"?

For African Americans, most of us are not 100% African.

Sobsomebody like Barry Obama is 50% but obviously that's not African enough to be black. Is it 51%? If so, how do you know Barry's mom was less than 2% African?

If these formulas are starting to sound stupid...

It's cause they are. If you set the number at 75% then you say there is some functional difference between 75% and 72%.

Anyways: get a new hobby smart dumb niqqas.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Somehow these idiots don't get this. This idiot @marcuz says that you have to have 2 black parents to be black not understanding that he's saying that nobody with admixture can qualify as black. If Will Smith had a white great grandfather, then that cancels out the blackness of his family from that point on according to the "logic" of this idiot.Blacks with admixture are the direct products of biracials you stupid motherfukker.

He's short sighted. He's just angry and trying to make sense of himself in this world, so he comes up with this craziness.

Yea. I seen it in my own family. My great-grandfather was from Scotland. My grandfather had lightskin and green eyes like Smokey Robinson. My dad was brown. I'm dark. But there are lightskin people throughout my family and its likely because of that dude.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what percentage African DNA is considered "black"?

For African Americans, most of us are not 100% African.

Sobsomebody like Barry Obama is 50% but obviously that's not African enough to be black. Is it 51%? If so, how do you know Barry's mom was less than 2% African?

If these formulas are starting to sound stupid...

It's cause they are. If you set the number at 75% then you say there is some functional difference between 75% and 72%.

Anyways: get a new hobby smart dumb niqqas.
but this is about 50/50 mixed ppl

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
yeah cause a mulatto and person with 2 black parents are genetically the same:stopitslime:
The thing is a lot of these so called "blacks" are mulattoes. Vanessa Williams isn't a first generation mulatto, but she is still a mulatto. She is damn near 50/50.

@Tommy Knocks Going by your logic majority of Dominicans aren't mulatto. :comeon: A mulatto is a person of BLACK and WHITE ancestry. Two mulattoes getting together and producing a kid, the kid is still mulatto.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps