A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point you're missing is that the OP is trying to tie phenotypes to people who are biracial and people who are monoracial with 2 "black" parents while missing the point that race mixing is random so people with "2 black" parents will have phenotypes that he's trying to associate with biracials and vice versa so his premise to attach phenotypes were faulty

"2 black parents"

bZO8AJI.jpg

vhsp7dL.jpg

LEGTrWw.jpg

vs

Biracial (one white and one black parent)

q2mor74.jpg

A4hjK9X.jpg

ncClNr9.png

again...........his point would stand if he didn't make the mistake of trying to tie phenotypes to being biracial.

les%20nubians%2001.jpg
not one of these people are black

all beige n mixed.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
The point you're missing is that the OP is trying to tie phenotypes to people who are biracial and people who are monoracial with 2 "black" parents while missing the point that race mixing is random so people with "2 black" parents will have phenotypes that he's trying to associate with biracials and vice versa so his premise to attach phenotypes were faulty

"2 black parents"

bZO8AJI.jpg

vhsp7dL.jpg

LEGTrWw.jpg

vs

q2mor74.jpg

A4hjK9X.jpg

ncClNr9.png

again...........his point would stand if he didn't make the mistake of trying to tie phenotypes to being biracial.

les%20nubians%2001.jpg
My point still stands because most black people look a certain way, as do mulattos. You, again, keep picking out the random ass pictures to prove your point.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

"2 black parents"

bZO8AJI.jpg

vhsp7dL.jpg

LEGTrWw.jpg

vs

q2mor74.jpg

A4hjK9X.jpg

ncClNr9.png

les%20nubians%2001.jpg
I cant tell, but regardless of anything, I will always call a biracial a biracial not a black person, and thats because there ARE social differences.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
My point still stands because most black people look a certain way, as do mulattos.

No, they have a range which is why....

‘One-drop rule’ persists

Ho and colleagues presented subjects with computer-generated images of black-white and Asian-white individuals, as well as family trees showing different biracial permutations. They also asked people to report directly whether they perceived biracials to be more minority or white. By using multiple approaches, their work examined both conscious and unconscious perceptions of biracial individuals, presenting the most extensive empirical evidence to date on how they are perceived.

The researchers found, for example, that one-quarter-Asian individuals are consistently considered more white than one-quarter-black individuals, despite the fact that African Americans and European Americans share a substantial degree of genetic heritage.

Using face-morphing technology that presented a series of faces ranging from 5 percent white to 95 percent white, they also found that individuals who were a 50-50 mix of two races, either black-white or Asian-white, were almost never identified by study participants as white. Furthermore, on average, black-white biracials had to be 68 percent white before they were perceived as white; the comparable figure for Asian-white biracials was 63 percent.

“The United States is already a country of ethnic mixtures, but in the near future it will be even more so, and more so than any other country on earth,” says Banaji, Richard Clarke Cabot Professor of Social Ethics at Harvard. “When we see in our data that our own minds are limited in the perception of those who are the products of two different ethnic groups, we recognize how far we have to go in order to have an objectively accurate and fair assessment of people. That’s the challenge for modern minds.”

The team found few differences in how whites and non-whites perceive biracial individuals, with both assigning them with equal frequency to lower-status groups. The researchers are conducting further studies to examine why Americans continue to associate biracials more with their minority parent group.

“The persistence of hypodescent serves to reinforce racial boundaries, rather than moving us toward a race-neutral society,” Ho says.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2010/12/‘one-drop-rule’-persists/

You, again, keep picking out the random ass pictures to prove your point.

My point is already proved by how phenotypical race is seen in America:troll:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: Take your L like a man

1PcLYGu.jpg

Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither?

A perplexing new chapter is unfolding in Barack Obama's racial saga: Many people insist that "the first black president" is actually not black.

Debate over whether to call this son of a white Kansan and a black Kenyan biracial, African-American, mixed-race, half-and-half, multiracial -- or, in Obama's own words, a "mutt" -- has reached a crescendo since Obama's election shattered assumptions about race.

Obama has said, "I identify as African-American -- that's how I'm treated and that's how I'm viewed. I'm proud of it." In other words, the world gave Obama no choice but to be black, and he was happy to oblige.

Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither? - USATODAY.com

In the word of a monoracial (as in non-biracial) Afram who happens to look "white"

dlK9q.jpg

GK Butterfield

But U.S. Rep. G. K. Butterfield, a black man who by all appearances is white, feels differently.

Butterfield, 61, grew up in a prominent black family in Wilson, N.C. Both of his parents had white forebears, "and those genes came together to produce me." He grew up on the black side of town, led civil rights marches as a young man, and to this day goes out of his way to inform people that he is certainly not white.

Butterfield has made his choice; he says let Obama do the same.

"Obama has chosen the heritage he feels comfortable with," he said. "His physical appearance is black. I don't know how he could have chosen to be any other race. Let's just say he decided to be white -- people would have laughed at him."

"You are a product of your experience. I'm a U.S. congressman, and I feel some degree of discomfort when I'm in an all-white group. We don't have the same view of the world, our experiences have been different."

The entire issue balances precariously on the "one-drop" rule, which sprang from the slaveowner habit of dropping by the slave quarters and producing brown babies. One drop of black blood meant that person, and his or her descendants, could never be a full citizen.

Today, the spectrum of skin tones among African-Americans -- even those with two black parents -- is evidence of widespread white ancestry. Also, since blacks were often light enough to pass for white, unknown numbers of white Americans today have blacks hidden in their family trees.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Take your L like a man

1PcLYGu.jpg

Obama's true colors: Black, white ... or neither?

In the word of a monoracial (as in non-biracial) Afram who happens to look "white"

dlK9q.jpg

GK Butterfield

to paraphrase Oba ma think he is black, even though he was raised by a cac n a cac family n fell out a cac, but he thinks he is black because the white man told him so. lol he said he is black cause that's how he is treated lol. so if they thought he was a gorilla he'd call himself a gorilla? smh

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
to paraphrase Oba ma think he is black, even though he was raised by a cac n a cac family n fell out a cac, but he thinks he is black because the white man told him so. lol he said he is black cause that's how he is treated lol. so if they thought he was a gorilla he'd call himself a gorilla? smh

he knows he looks black by USA standards so he has no other choice