A eagle on us, nigguh we known for totin deserts: Eagles-Cowboys SNF Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whoa:

She better be a 10 my nikka. My ex knew what the deal was when the Birds were playing.
It'll be the first time i see her since i met her in NOV Shes travelling tomorrow and it's one of those where if I dont see her tonight I'm taking 10 steps back in the progress. You know how finicky these girls be :noah:.

Were just grabbing drinks so hopefully the game is on wherever we go

This flex shyt got me fukked up :wow:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
It'll be the first time i see her since i met her in NOV Shes travelling tomorrow and it's one of those where if I dont see her tonight I'm taking 10 steps back in the progress. You know how finicky these girls be :noah:.

Were just grabbing drinks so hopefully the game is on wherever we go

This flex shyt got me fukked up :wow:
Shiit i feel you my nikka! Handle your bizz. Maybe where ever you guys go get drinks, they'll have the game on. :yeshrug: So you can at least keep a eye on it.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ScoreMobile like a muhh...I'm gonna try my hardest to be home by 9:30, I aint even going for the p*ssy tonight lol

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ScoreMobile like a muhh...I'm gonna try my hardest to be home by 9:30, I aint even going for the p*ssy tonight lol
Don't man. I did this in May when the rockets were playin the thunder. I was cordial and a everything just tryin to keep everything cool and all so I can get back to the crib to watch the game. It seem the more you don't want it, the more they want to give it up. In the end, she won and (so did I) but I missed most the game.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need this game to be a good nightcap for a great day of football earlier