A Dose of Reality About Comicbook Movies

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Lol @ source material. This is the type of nonsense a typical comic book nerd will say. I can't really comment on the spiderman movies but the ones with Tobey did have him clown on his enemies, not just over the top.

Nolan's movie did cover his detective skills but didn't spend the entire 2 hour fukken movie just to appease the comic book nerds. We saw him analyze bullet prints, create a cellular type sonar device to track down the joker, and spent a small time investigating cat woman. LOL @ spending an entire 2 hours of watching Batman show off his investigating skills.

The Walking Dead actually follows the comic book pretty close, especially this past season. They just have too huge of a following to make things a little bit more hard core but their shyt is still pretty graphic, especially for basic cable. But their huge audience requires them to keep it more on the simple side of things, kind of like what they do with blockbuster films.
Nope, nope and nope try again. You was the only person I had on ignore on the Coli but that was your other name :sas1:
thanks for reminding me why I did in the first place :sas2:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah check it out breh. It's a part of the whole Clone Saga storyline during the 90s. His parents were SHIELD agents who died on a mission which is how he came into care of his aunt and uncle. Then the Osborn family did their normal dirt just to mess around with him

parkers61.jpg
I vaguely remember the Clone Saga being a mess and confusing when I was a kid.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I hate when people make these pretentious fake angry vids about some basic shyt everyone already knows

Dude really thinks he broke new ground saying comic book movies aim for bigger demographics than comic book readers lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hate when people make these pretentious fake angry vids about some basic shyt everyone already knows

Dude really thinks he broke new ground saying comic book movies aim for bigger demographics than comic book readers lol

I don't think he thinks he's breaking ground as much as he's making comments that every fan should know at this point. And when you scan message boards or discussions around the net, you can see that not everyone understands that. Common sense ain't that common breh, you'd be surprised

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Most don't want the movies to be exactly like the comics...I know I don't. The problem is when these Hollywood clowns stray so far away from the source material and fukk it all up.

The Spider-Man movies were garbage cuz Peter Parker is a whiny crying bytch. In the comics he constantly jokes around and trolls his enemies while kicking their asses.

Batman actually has detective skills and is a strategic genius which is almost completely absent from all the Batman movies.

The Walking Dead show would be so much better if it were closer to the source material like Game of Thrones.

Thats the shyt that causes nerd rage.

fukk outta here. Go search for comics where the book centers around his detective skills, I bet its gonna be hard for you to find.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lol @ source material. This is the type of nonsense a typical comic book nerd will say. I can't really comment on the spiderman movies but the ones with Tobey did have him clown on his enemies, not just over the top.

Nolan's movie did cover his detective skills but didn't spend the entire 2 hour fukken movie just to appease the comic book nerds. We saw him analyze bullet prints, create a cellular type sonar device to track down the joker, and spent a small time investigating cat woman. LOL @ spending an entire 2 hours of watching Batman show off his investigating skills.

The Walking Dead actually follows the comic book pretty close, especially this past season. They just have too huge of a following to make things a little bit more hard core but their shyt is still pretty graphic, especially for basic cable. But their huge audience requires them to keep it more on the simple side of things, kind of like what they do with blockbuster films.
nah son. walking dead tv show doesnt follow the comics anywhere closely. it ruins every single character.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm still waiting for a comic book movie where we see a villain as a main character (doom or similar). I doubt that'll ever happen though with the western formula with good vs evil.
sony is dropping venom and sinister six films. should be interesting to see.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Most don't want the movies to be exactly like the comics...I know I don't. The problem is when these Hollywood clowns stray so far away from the source material and fukk it all up.

The Spider-Man movies were garbage cuz Peter Parker is a whiny crying bytch. In the comics he constantly jokes around and trolls his enemies while kicking their asses.

Batman actually has detective skills and is a strategic genius which is almost completely absent from all the Batman movies.

The Walking Dead show would be so much better if it were closer to the source material like Game of Thrones.

Thats the thing people don't really get... the source material is bullet points at best.. the how's and why's, the writer in some cases is free to tinker with. People think the source material is what they read and its not...

Batman used his detective skills in Dark Knight when he reconstructed that finger print.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Thats the thing people don't really get... the source material is bullet points at best.. the how's and why's, the writer in some cases is free to tinker with. People think the source material is what they read and its not...

Batman used his detective skills in Dark Knight when he reconstructed that finger print.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
fukk outta here. Go search for comics where the book centers around his detective skills, I bet its gonna be hard for you to find.

:comeon:
Batman was actually introduced in the comic book called Detective Comics and since then it's been his comic book. It was centered around crime/pulp fiction type stuff and then Batman was known for doing street crime and detective stuff.

Run along now...:camby: