"A Different World" arriving on Netflix next month. (Also list of shows/movies coming next month)

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
once again you are using bad examples of movie now if you talking about the first TMNT that was goat but everyone knows two and three weren't good you have to be trolling seriously.

What? Part 2 was the best one. I meant most movies in the 90's , not all. I can still watch Back to the future 1 & 2 ( not 3 though )

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What? Part 2 was the best one. I meant most movies in the 90's , not all. I can still watch Back to the future 1 & 2 ( not 3 though )
I agree about back to the future but we definitively seem to have different taste in movies and tv shows I bet you think bad boys II is better then the first and that return of the jedi is better then the empire strikes back since I think the exact opposite.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You must of missed the part where I said "like Fox x-men". Most shows from the 80/90's don't hold up....

Edit: no black person....rightttt
:what:

Cosby Show
Sanford and Son
Good Times
Fresh Prince
Living Color

don't hold up?

Just because its a classic don't mean people can still watch it today dummy.

Tron pioneered CGI, try watching it today.

:dahell:

Well FOX X-Men was a fukking cartoon show for kids....most people over the age of 14 probably can't watch that show anymore.

Gargoyles and Batman Animated Series though :lawd:

I can still watch the 80s TRON...Star Wars...hell I and millions of people prefer the OG Trilogy to this new Star Wars shyt too.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:what:

Cosby Show
Sanford and Son
Good Times
Fresh Prince
Living Color

don't hold up?

Hold up as in, you can marathon the shows or want to watch everyday etc.....YouTube clips here and there yeah they are still funny. Don't know why people are taking that as me saying the shows were garbage. lol

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
not excited about different world.........It'll probably be like Fox X-men........ It was great for its time, but doesn't hold up.

Truly the only black comedy show that holds up til this day is Martin.
x-men doesn't hold up? :merchant: Due to its art and themes Its the only toon on that Fox block that is still watchable in 2015. You should see FF, ironman and hulk. Even Spiderman has aged horribly and that was my favorite