90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
380d03f5-a3ea-4d1b-8aef-e9a5bceb088e.jpg

:mjcry:
They forgot to add:

Ren and Stimpy, Ahhh Real Monsters, My Brother and Me, Adventures of Pete and Pete, Guts, Secret World of Alex Mack, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark

Original Nickelodeon programming shyts all over Cartoon Network.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was gonna say Cartoon Network... But Nick was straight at certain times...

I fukked with Doug, Ren n Stimpy, Cat Dog, All That, Keenan n Kel, Are You Afraid of the Dark, etc.,

But CN had Toonami, DBZ, Batman, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Labratory, Robot Chicken, etc...

So CN hands down

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Don't sleep on Fox Kids programming though :ohhh:

X-Men :ohlawd:, The Pirates of the Dark Water (real 90s babies gonna feel nostalgic off that), Anamaniacs, Spiderman, Batman: The Animated Series, The Tick, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (first two seasons :ld:), Life With Louie, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego :takedat:, Goosebumps:usure:, Beast Wars: Transformers, :salute:, Silver Surfer, Beetlejuice,

shyt, Fox Kids might be on Nickelodeon's level off the strength of X-Men alone.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't sleep on Fox Kids programming though :ohhh:

X-Men :ohlawd:, Dark Water (real 90s babies gonna feel nostalgic off that), Anamaniacs, Spiderman, Batman: The Animated Series, The Tick, Tiny Toon Adventures, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (first two seasons :ld:), Life With Louie, Where in the World is Carmen San Diego :takedat:, Goosebumps:usure:, Beast Wars: Transformers, :salute:, Silver Surfer, Beetlejuice,

shyt, Fox Kids might be on Nickelodeon's level off the strength of X-Men alone.
:wow:

Shout out to Fox Kids... Growing up in the 90's was :wow:

And didn't CN have Tom n Jerry? I swear that the only cartoon that had me in tears laughing for some reason

But I give it to CN mainly because of DBZ... DBZ had every nikka in the house, at the same time, every day/week watching that shyt like

:lupe:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
CN shyts all over NK. As good a programing block NK had nothing can beat shows like "What a cartoon Show" (only my real old heads will remember this), Powerpuff, George of the jungle, diddly do right, space ghost, dexter, voltron/go lion, he man, silver hawks, dbz, etc..but let's not rule out the UPN channel which gave us pokemon, robo cop, voltron the 3rd dimension, and a few others

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
Born in '91 so I gotta weigh in:

Nick for the REAL shows...non-animation obviously-- All That, Keenan & Kel, The Wonder Years. But CN was killing it with the Toonami hour at 4 :banderas: Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing, The Thunder Cats....:lawd:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
They forgot to add:

Ren and Stimpy, Ahhh Real Monsters, My Brother and Me, Adventures of Pete and Pete, Guts, Secret World of Alex Mack, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark

Original Nickelodeon programming shyts all over Cartoon Network.

Not a single one of those shows airs anymore brehs :wow:

Kids today won't be able to relate to our sardonic sense of humor :to:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Adult swim.

Cartoon network. i never watched nickolodeon coming up