8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Unforgiving Black supremacy is the answer. Blacks will never be respected until they can provide a strong nation for themselves. One or some nations must stand as a pillar to the rest of world that ascertains that blacks are a force to be reckoned with. It pains me to see my people crying about how poorly their treated without knowing why. Power is the answer and it's the only answer. If we aren't striving for power and complete control then all else is futile.

I like how you think breh :obama:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
to be honest. from my observation.....being a white tourist is by far the most riskiest. White people are completely hated, and they still travel. You think a white person can just walk around the slums of Colombia like it's all good? slums of Africa? dance around cities in the middle east? Nagasaki where they dropped Atom bombs? Townships in south africa? Do you know how much damage they've done in the world? People assume they're rich so do you know what happens when they roam the street away from the tour guides? nikka you must not know. I've been fortunate enough to waltz through a favela no problems, go to africa, no problems, be up in china, no problems. Meanwhile in the same favela some white lady got her purse snatched, sliced in the neck, that same african country ol white dude got robbed at a check point then they milked ol boy for every dollar he had to pay off bribes, and then in china them nikkas stay catching kung pow fades because they always walking around like they own the place with fly chinese women around their arms talking that good good. Every weekend some white boy getting bottled and molly whopped at the club....and yet.....they still travel like they own shyt and never say anything about 'they hate us', them nikkas could give a flying fukk who hates them, they gonna do whatever the fukk they want, and snatch yo bytch in the process.

I'm black, my people ain't done nothing wrong to anyone on this planet. My skin tone is universal I'm not the minority I'm the original, my closest ancestors migrated the entire planet and made these people, aint nobody touching me, and aint no ignorant person gonna keep me from stomping around nikkas turfs.
got damn i gots to respect it :wow:

If you ever bring up WWII or Hitler they get SUPER quiet (when germans get pissed they get quiet, they're not the yelling type usually), deep down they legit pissed like "man when the fukk is the world gonna get over it"
so they were only nice out of guilt :mjpls:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/08/8-worst-countries-black-people-travel/

China
A person of African descent traveling to China should not be surprised if they are repeatedly stared at or even swarmed by crowds of curious Chinese who will treat them as a spectacle by taking pictures, touching their hair, rubbing their skin, and asking questions that reflect their ignorance and lack of interaction with Black people.
I've personally gone through this.
i was like:dwillhuh: the whole time because i didn't know what was going on
people just looking at me and taking pictures. i thought it was because we were americans but i was the main one in the group they were doing it to. (the only black guy)
:merchant: i'm scared because i'm about to go to india. although a lot of the people there are darker than me so :patrice:
i heard they are pretty friendly.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
got damn i gots to respect it :wow:

so they were only nice out of guilt :mjpls:
guilt? how can you feel guilty about something you didnt do? more like they want to disassociate with the nazis.

you do realize that the nazi regime and japanese empire are long gone right? Pretty sure they're embarrassed they gassed 6 million jews. When I meet iraqis I'm hella nice and it's not because of guilt (black soldiers were over there killing too), its because I want them to know not all of us think like George Bush and I have no beef.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I've personally gone through this.
i was like:dwillhuh: the whole time because i didn't know what was going on
people just looking at me and taking pictures. i thought it was because we were americans but i was the main one in the group they were doing it to. (the only black guy)
:merchant: i'm scared because i'm about to go to india. although a lot of the people there are darker than me so :patrice:
i heard they are pretty friendly.
blonde haired women get it the worst imo. they're not afraid to approach them since they're women. Felt sorry for my russian homegirl, they were touching her hair off top.

but yea. I get stares every single day every where I go. I knew what I was getting into tho. I mean...its china....Im black. I be having little teenage broads following me around the mall and shyt. Most days I'm aite, but every so often if Im in a bad mood I flip out like Kanye West on paps. :heh:

I'm sure a chinese man gets the same shyt when he goes to africa. not every where in the world is diverse like the west. :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
guilt? how can you feel guilty about something you didnt do? more like they want to disassociate with the nazis.

you do realize that the nazi regime and japanese empire are long gone right? Pretty sure they're embarrassed they gassed 6 million jews. When I meet iraqis I'm hella nice and it's not because of guilt (black soldiers were over there killing too), its because I want them to know not all of us think like George Bush and I have no beef.
lol im just fukkin with you man
:mjpls:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I've been to 4 of the 8. and live in one.

Stupid ass article trying to simplify ignorance.

On top of that, listing Germany is just mind boggling. It was probably the most accepting place I'd been to out of the entire list. ANYTHING remotely showing racism, nazism, supremacy is dealt with, with FIERCE laws. Laws that would put the U.S to shame. They were the most intelligent and liberal. German men actually introduced me to their women, whereas the others try to keep them away lol.
I'm glad you said that early. My brother has traveled to several of those countries and he was well received in all of them. I have heard some wild shyt about Russia tho, I wouldn't dare get caught over there.