"50 reminds me of CB4" his baby moms airs him out

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 using his son as a proxy battle with his baby mama. thats sad. dont take out ya hate of the mama on the kid, he should havebeen. i dont doubt her ass makes it difficult but he should have gone.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No to both. I have 3 children with the same woman, my wife. If me and my wife don't make it then it's on me to make an effort to see my children. I refuse to believe that 50 didn't have the means to find the date and location of that graduation.......any one of us coulda Googled that shyt, the nikka just ain't wanna go. Him attending that graduation was between him and his son, his baby mama ain't have nothing to do with why he didn't show up TO HIS SONS high school graduation. The nikkas a shytty father, it is what it is
I've generally disagreed with 50s ways lately, but to keep it 100, we don't know what his son told him, what his baby mother told him etc. Perhaps their situation is so bad that him attending would only have a negative impact on the festivities.

From the look of things, 50 kept them living really well and during this time his baby mother turned the son against 50. Even those texts, was probably those scorned bytches in the background telling him what to say. Now the money is over and all of a sudden, it's alright to come out and shyt on dude, exposing private family history and shyt? All the way down to his granny, mother and all that.. 50 grew up on some other shyt, when he was in his sons age he was already a grownup. His son is riding luxury whips to his private schools and still disrespecting the source of that luxury, so even if 50 knew the date I could somewhat understand his frustration with that whole family. Given that most of what both parties are saying is true.

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:sadcam:lmfao nikkaz getting rejected by they own seed, that's a damn shame

ross1.jpg

20632-rick-ross-son-bond-co.jpg

rross.jpg

Real nikkaz get love, respect & support from the beings they helped give life too.:ehh:

You might be a hunnid millionaire but that sociopath/narcissistic attitude of yours has made you FAIL at really matters in life. :usure:

Now f*ck nikka, hold deez belts :mjlol:

file_175669_2_50CENTmayweather630.png

:mjlol: ether

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you just googled another mans sons graduation. Get a life you weirdo.
No stupid, I googled MY old high schools graduation. I believe I said that, or maybe you struggle with reading. The point was to show stupid niqqas like you how easy it is to find the date and location of a high school graduation. Idiot.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No stupid, I googled MY old high schools graduation. I believe I said that, or maybe you struggle with reading. The point was to show stupid niqqas like you how easy it is to find the date and location of a high school graduation. Idiot.

You still went out of your way to google it. Get a life fakkit and get off 50s dikk.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Every nikka 50 has been close with don't fukk with him but according to 50 stans, every one of them nikkas (all 50,11) of them were wrong and defend 50 against errone who says something. :heh: 50 needs to start looking in the mirror.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

ross1.jpg

rross.jpg

Real nikkaz get love, respect & support from the beings they helped give life too.:ehh:

You might be a hunnid millionaire but that sociopath/narcissistic attitude of yours has made you FAIL at really matters in life. :usure:

So so cold..50 lying if he acting like he didnt feel that cold draft.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ross1.jpg

rross.jpg

images

Luckily for 50 Ricky's kids are not rejecting him though :ld:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
50 did wat he had to do and got rid of all the dead weight around him
its the same thing wit jayz
same thing wit diddy
same thing with every nikka who tired of nikkaz being around them and aint doin nothin but eating off him
cant nobody on g unit say "i was broke"
it was jus time to get rid of the trash

we all dont know wat up wit his son business tho
yall be acting like tmz makin up anythin that sound good

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 did wat he had to do and got rid of all the dead weight around him
its the same thing wit jayz
same thing wit diddy
same thing with every nikka who tired of nikkaz being around them and aint doin nothin but eating off him
cant nobody on g unit say "i was broke"
it was jus time to get rid of the trash

we all dont know wat up wit his son business tho
yall be acting like tmz makin up anythin that sound good

oh yea, so what is kidd kidd doing right now? how many projects he released? records sold? banks the last person from g-unit including 50 to drop an album. yeah surely dead weight alright. how about until a reunion g-unit records and 50 cent wont do shyt musically