50 Cent Is Suing Garvey Schubert Barer Law Firm For $75 Million

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
50 in court as much as Dame these days.
maybe he needs to do what Dame did...go get some water in his life.

ZSSuqd.jpg

that looks familiar :jbhmm:

c2_thumb%5B6%5D.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
When did he ever make good music? Get rich or die had some of the worst Dre beats ever. I haven't even heard half that album just songs on the radio and a few that my nikkas played back in the day,,it sucked
God damn you white boys are pure fukk nikkas smh.

Call nikkas whole career wack when you only heard 5 songs out of 500+ breh's

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
that black power shyt don't work on woodface

this clown built a career hating on people

fukk him and everybody that loves him

LOL right...all of this "i don't get how people could ever hate on a righteous black man like 50 and laugh at his misfortune :sadcam: " like he wasn't the biggest hater in rap history basically...dude made tearing down other artists and making fun of their misfortune and career missteps a key part of his marketing and persona..

There's no shame in hating a hater...he deserves everything that's happened during his falloff and more

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know whats going on with this dude but I can say, I will NEVER be happy or find joy in seeing a black man who tries to entertain me struggle with money or start to "fall off" I just cant root for that like these guys do

Exactly, shyt to add to that some can say Jeezy fell off, Gucci in jail and there was just a thread about how Wakka fell off and TI is disrespected on here too.. WHO IS LEFT FROM THAT ERA? where is the random thread for those guys clowning every thing they do?
If we allow Young thug and Future to be stars in hip hop, there is no way anyone from the 90-2000's to be able to remain relevant. The bar is so low and the hip hop sound is so left field how can you expect these dudes to be able to adjust..
But I oulast cause I outblast anyone they bring young :huhldup:

:yeshrug:.

I don't know about Jeezy, last album did like 121k first week last year like 18k less than Big Sean who is kind of a big deal. I don't know if he can move 6 figures fw again and if he can drop another banger.

Last edited:

swerve

All Star
Daps
I have never seen so many uncle toms in one thread before

Acting like the law firm jews are invincible gtfoh :scusthov:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that black power shyt don't work on woodface

this clown built a career hating on people

fukk him and everybody that loves him

And hating on black people at that. I cant lie, I enjoyed all of his antics when I was younger because I was team Aftermath. But then I turned 20. Even his little videos he always drops these days are like a little girl hating on people with stuff going on. Ole "Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!" ass dude