[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That's what you said at WM XXX and the year after too....now...it's sad they won't turn Roman heel because he could be salvaged. Turn the Usos with him, have Naomi and Tamina join up..even bring Samoa Joe on board since Nia Jax ain't ready. Very obvious how to push him and make him a big deal...common sense and they can't even do that right.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is a terrible card.

Where's the card?

All we have are one confirmed match, one soon to be confirmed match, and guesses as to what the other matches are.

If it turns out to be a shytty card after the matches are made that's one thing. But I'll never get why people do this every single year before the card is even created.

Like, EVERY year. :mjlol:

Roman/HHH tho. :beli: Crowd is gonna be Goldberg/Lesnar level.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Where's the card?

All we have are one confirmed match, one soon to be confirmed match, and guesses as to what the other matches are.

If it turns out to be a shytty card after the matches are made that's one thing. But I'll never get why people do this every single year before the card is even created.

Like, EVERY year. :mjlol:

Roman/HHH tho. :beli: Crowd is gonna be Goldberg/Lesnar level.

People said the same thing about WM31 and it turned out to be a good show :manny: but the only thing I'm shytting on is the main event. I just can't imagine Roman winning clean and ending the show to cheers, confetti, and pyro. I mean there has to be a heel turn in there somewhere :mindblown:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
People said the same thing about WM31 and it turned out to be a good show :manny: but the only thing I'm shytting on is the main event. I just can't imagine Roman winning clean and ending the show to cheers, confetti, and pyro. I mean there has to be a heel turn in there somewhere :mindblown:

The ending is going to be reminiscent to the 2015 royal rumble.

Rocky is gonna come out to help him and.....

then.....

roman-reigns-the-rock-1422288587.jpg

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

People say the same thing about EVERY Mania, before there's even a match announced :russ: I truthfully cannot recall a Mania where this did not happen online. It's like anxiety goes into overdrive after the Rumble and by February, it's 'OMG WTF WORST MANIA EVER!!!'.

But yeah, I don't know WTF they're thinkin' about with that Roman/HHH situation... in some ways, they're being more stubborn about Reigns than they were with Cena. At least Cena had a strong younger fanbase and merchandise sales to rival the smark anger... Reigns has neither.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm picturing this Roman wins by using a weapon or hitting Steph, he is getting booed out the building when John Cena comes out and challenging him to an impromptu match that Roman agrees with. Cena wins little kids go home happy.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Reigns/H will not and can not close the show. It's gonna be Cener/Taker closing if that match happens, and Ambrose/Brock will easily steal the show :banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People say the same thing about EVERY Mania, before there's even a match announced :russ: I truthfully cannot recall a Mania where this did not happen online. It's like anxiety goes into overdrive after the Rumble and by February, it's 'OMG WTF WORST MANIA EVER!!!'.

But yeah, I don't know WTF they're thinkin' about with that Roman/HHH situation... in some ways, they're being more stubborn about Reigns than they were with Cena. At least Cena had a strong younger fanbase and merchandise sales to rival the smark anger... Reigns has neither.
There is a women portion that like Roman...that has liked Cena and Blandy in the past but that won't mean NOTHING at WM 32 in front of that kind of crowd.