3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full
I mean......well......you didn't.........:picard:............:hubie:I understand.........why........ Why you handle that man like that???:whoa::manny:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
The same person who posted @3Rivers gif is the same person who works for the education department in DC and 5 minutes prior sent me this.

"
This education related bill was introduced in the House, and I encourage you to read it, and talk to your state representative about it. We know school choice is high on this administration's list of priorities, but to slip in a repeal of nutrition standards for the national school lunch and breakfast programs adds insult to injury

Here's a link to the bill and a screenshot of the summary. H.R.610 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): To distribute Federal funds for elementary and secondary education in the form of vouchers for eligible students and to repeal a certain rule relating to nutrition standards in schools.

-------

My advise to you is to shut the fukk up
Advice *. And u sounding like i hit a button b. wasnt the intention. the intent was yall to understand theres a real world out here...not on ur dell

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And yet your user byline says - "MVP of The COLI. The Coli's MVP. Thank You". I bet you never imagined you'd be referring to yourself as the MVP of a msgboard on the web either. You "dweeb".

full

Cold AF

That Sweet Smell Of Ether In The Morning

"the Colis MVP"

:laff:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."
Was listening to a lecture on this recently

Alot of people have swapped their realities

It used to be things happened in the physical world and that was your focus, every once in a while some funny shyt would happen online and you'd show your peers irl around you

NOW to alot of people the internet is the real world, when something funny happens around them irl they show it to their online peers first

People are more PC and friendly on the internet now than they are irl life, think about how crazy that is :mindblown:

And it's because people are more willing to completely destroy your life or confront you via the internet than in person

In 2017 it's actually safer to be a troll/racist/bigot in real life than it is to tweet out those same ideologies :wtf: cuz the average person is just gonna stand by and record whatever you do for the internet instead of confront you about it in person

shyt is SUPER spooky right now imo :wtf: people without social media are basiclly free to do whatever, internet life more restricted and free speech isn't a thing with the social justice warriors ruining lives over dumbass tweets

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I always wondered what my man 3 rivs do for a living. If he not making money off his skills then imma be pissed. Waaaay too talented. And fast as hell with it too :damn:
:salute: he's a god amongst men

Breh, I legit thought he should be doing those "Gone Fishing" pics the NBA does during the playoffs or some of those other goofy photoshops pics they do during the year. I'm hoping he doing something with this talent though cause breh too good to let it go to waste.