Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
here's the woman he wants

1bae85bb6358fdbd5611a4f62cddb0e1.jpg

or

28974978182_3363ffcb7f.jpg

INSTEAD OF PROBABLY STAYING IN HIS LANE WITH THIS TYPE

Amber+Riley+Jeans+Bootcut+Jeans+HHmwRq4BHeAx.jpg

nikkaS LIVING OUT FANTASIES THINKING SINCE THEY INCOME IS HIGH AND THEY EDUCATED, THEY DESERVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.... SAME GOES FOR WOMEN

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
He is dead wrong on the females there.

I lived in St. Paul for 8 months when I was 32 and I am black and I was eating heavily there so I don't know what he is talking about. :stopitslime:A well do to black male is eating like a termite out there.:gucci: If you want to keep it a buck even a dusty nikka can eat well if he is selling his Game right.

If you have some Game and confidence a black man of means can eat anywhere.:blessed:

This diary is probably fake or this dude has a lot wrong with him that he ain't talking about. :martin:

He probably creeps women out so bad they don't want to fukk with this guy and I certainly can't blame them.:dame:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that dude is a herb. he's dropping $1000 monthly on first dates alone. :camby:

he obviously hasn't heard of starbucks, coffee shop or a dive bar. $200 is not a sound investment if you likely won't see that person again. might as well light your money on :fire:

$5000 annually for a dating app :mindblown:

fukk outta here. so he's dropping damn near 20K a year on dates with jack shyt to show for it.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
here's the woman he wants

1bae85bb6358fdbd5611a4f62cddb0e1.jpg

or

28974978182_3363ffcb7f.jpg

INSTEAD OF PROBABLY STAYING IN HIS LANE WITH THIS TYPE

Amber+Riley+Jeans+Bootcut+Jeans+HHmwRq4BHeAx.jpg

nikkaS LIVING OUT FANTASIES THINKING SINCE THEY INCOME IS HIGH AND THEY EDUCATED, THEY DESERVE THE CREAM OF THE CROP.... SAME GOES FOR WOMEN
To be fair all of the women you posted are below average. Fat asses don’t bring your stats up and all of them you posted are weak.
That’s nowhere near the cream of the crop.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
To be fair all of the women you posted are below average. Fat asses don’t bring your stats up and all of them you posted are weak.
That’s nowhere near the cream of the crop.

All these guys care about is fat asses nothing else. Like they're hyper fixated on the girl's ass. Not her face, not her t*ts, not her personality, likes or dislikes, hobbies, intellect, etc. Just ass. I had friends who were like this. shyts weird to me.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe that part about shorty flat out saying he not good enough for her after 2 hrs of pleasant conversation

They didn't have two hours of conversation he was doing his work and started talking with this chick she only continued talking because she was on her laptop and probably didn't want to be rude.