25th Anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

Benefited

Banned
Daps
All i saw in that video was a super thirsty nikka trying to get out the friend zone. :skip:

She just dont play him bogus cause she not a bytch. She even told Scott, its about the team and their chemistry. :pachaha:
And hey, the Morph situation was tough but thats why he not the leader. Wolverine doesnt have the responsibility of command and having other peoples lives in his hand. Scott made the right call, it just was a tough one. Not gonna sacrifice the whole team for the least combat effective member. Illustrated by how the team kept right on just fine without him. :yeshrug:

She was on my nikkas heels every episode:mjlol:. Of course she told Scott,messy brauds who want to have their husband and side dude at odds do that all the time.Alot of men in jail right now because of the Jeans of the world:martin:

He skrrted off and left her in tears like a g this time.

After turning her husbands wack ass vehichle into a drop top:laff:. What the hell kind've car is that ya boy whippin around?a mini cooper hearse:scust:?

You really think she never spent a night out with Wolverine in the jeep with the fog lights on?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
does anyone remember that scene in the episode where Morph died when Cyclops tried to tell Wolverine they were leaving and Wolverine said 'i go where i wanna go' and then Rogue cavebeast flatass stankbreath ass had to come from behind and drained his power and kidnapped him? I remember even back as a kid thinking she was a bytch for that shyt. If he don't wanna get on ya'lls jet, then ya'll just committin felonies out here?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember I had a sega game about the show, that thing was cool.. but hard as fukk :mjcry:
I know which one yr talking about but :damn: @ trunks getting that work
stage4.png

maxresdefault.jpg