2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____
Mane and Salah were fasting all day. Hope that doesn't affect them too much even though the game starts after sunset. I Real are more likely to win it since I don't believe in Liverpool's defence but that offensive trio is too good when they're playing their A game. I hope Salah and co can bring the trophy back to England and dead the narrative that English teams have become trash in the CL
I keep seeing that it will ?:45 for all the time zones, so does play officially start then or is 15 mins of whatever before play at 8 on the dot (for example)?
Play officially starts at 7:45 GMT (London time). That's the way all champions league games are lol

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
REAL MADRID

Starting XI: Navas; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos, Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema

Bench: Casilla, Nacho, Bale, Theo, Lucas V, Asensio, Kovacic

LIVERPOOL

Starting XI: Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Henderson, Milner; Salah, Firmino, Mané

Bench: Mignolet, Clyne, Klavan, Can, Lallana, Solanke, Moreno

That Liverpool bench :scusthov:
If they don't have 3 goals at the 60 minute mark they're fukked.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
unless can keep their pressing for 80 minutes, there's no light in the tunnel for them.

Madrid have too much quality
It's gonna be Jordan Henderson and Milner vs Madrid midfield:skip::snoop:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
They'll long ball it I guess. Also how come people aren't watching on Youtube (if UK)? I'm watching on the ps4 lol

If this year is like last year, BT didn't tell anybody its gonna be up for streaming on Youtube. I don't know a decent free VPN that would break that geoblock either. Anybody in here got one of those? Say Hola and I'll shoot ya :ufdup: