2018 State of the Union address: Coverage starts 5pm; Speech starts at 9

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
hahaha...my issue with this is prioritization. Look if muafukkas wanna cut their dikks and be women- thats their business..I really dont give a shyt but this country has WAY BIGGER issues than whether trannies can be soldiers and pawns for the military industrial complex. People care about the economy, healthcare and education (I guess for parents and college age kids / adults)

TALK ISSUES not empty feel good words...that shyt is for pussies

Exactly brehs, talk about bringing jobs back into minority communities.

Community policing to stpp police brutality. Things like that.

Democratic message is open borders and open bathrooms.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
he was blocked by congress but reduced the number of people held there

:camby:
He had a dem house and senate for a little bit to get it done...But there are other factors at work which is why I find your little tweet funny..No way any president on his own regardless of binary party would shut down gitmoe so you can get the fukk on with the half truths and biasness

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
For fukks sake can't the democratic party give us a fukkin candidate that isn't about to force a tranny agenda?? This intersectionality bullshyt is what we must accept with any democratic candidate.. this redheaded cac looks like that broad from sex and the city.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/poli...sgender-soldier-state-of-the-union/index.html
Only right wingers think the Dem party is all about a transgender/gay agenda

You wanna talk about desegregation, cause we don't see you in our threads?

Want to talk about voter suppression, cause we don't see you in our threads?

We talk about corrupt police departments. shytty foreign policy. Terrible domestic policy. The evisceration of our infrastructure, but no....it's the transgender agenda that peaks your interest.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He had a dem house and senate for a little bit to get it done...But there are other factors at work which is why I find your little tweet funny..No way any president on his own regardless of binary party would shut down gitmoe so you can get the fukk on with the half truths and biasness

Uh he had control for 4 months or less? He spent a lot of time reducing the number of prisoners and trying to get the remainder sent to prisons/trial. Trump is gleefully proclaiming keeping gitmo open as if there were no other option. Are you just here to defend Trump or what scumbag?

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Banned for sending hate speech via PM
Uh he had control for 4 months or less? He spent a lot of time reducing the number of prisoners and trying to get the remainder sent to prisons/trial. Trump is gleefully proclaiming keeping gitmo open as if there were no other option. Are you just here to defend Trump or what scumbag?
Im here to point out hypocrisy...I dont give a shyt about Obama or Trump quite honestly just find it ironic that this is "Higher Learning" yet shilling for one side or other (obviously a more liberal tilt) seems to be the norm around here which is the antithesis of what "Higher Learning" is supposed to be. Point is Obama knew even as a senator he wasnt going to shut down Guantanamo bay when he made that promise. So why get mad about Trump blantantly telling you what the deal is instead of lying to you like Obama did?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Only right wingers think the Dem party is all about a transgender/gay agenda

You wanna talk about desegregation, cause we don't see you in our threads?

Want to talk about voter suppression, cause we don't see you in our threads?

We talk about corrupt police departments. shytty foreign policy. Terrible domestic policy. The evisceration of our infrastructure, but no....it's the transgender agenda that peaks your interest.

I am in those threads too
:childplease:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Im here to point out hypocrisy...I dont give a shyt about Obama or Trump quite honestly just find it ironic that this is "Higher Learning" yet shilling for one side or other (obviously a more liberal tilt) seems to be the norm around here which is the antithesis of what "Higher Learning" is supposed to be. Point is Obama knew even as a senator he wasnt going to shut down Guantanamo bay when he made that promise. So why get mad about Trump blantantly telling you what the deal is instead of lying to you like Obama did?

It was a straightforward cost analysis. Whose alt account is this?

:camby: