Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: You can't keep my name out of your mouth. Pathetic.

And I have 2 votes, friend.

And you shouldn't be getting on my for nominating myself, your friend Rekka did the same thing :ufdup:

Rekka contributes to this forum, you dont. This forum would be 100x more insightful if you just stopped posting.

one vote is YOURS the other is @PS4 who is voting for you ironically, if you couldnt tell by my post he quoted earlier in this thread :laff:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rekka contributes to this forum, you dont. This forum would be 100x more insightful if you just stopped posting.

one vote is YOURS the other is @PS4 who is voting for you ironically, if you couldnt tell by my post he quoted earlier in this thread :laff:
You're a pathetic man-child that can't stop obsessing over me. Get my fukking name out of your mouth. You're fukking pathetic.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Horrible nominees

scust-gif.932
I'm sure if I dig up who you nominated, the list would be even worse though
:scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

This is such a shame, I figured I'd vote for the least recognizable poster on the list :manny:

I know how to do this properly, but when I tried years ago. Mods got in there feelings because I told them why it wouldn't work
nikkaz real bytchmade in the roots of The Coli :smh:
They fear my leadership, cuz they don't want to give me the props I deserve. Give me my 40acres Coli :birdman: