2 chainz wearing a funny looking skirt looking shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Many, what is up with these older nikkas tryna wear skirts :dahell: ?

2 Chainz, Omar Epps, da fukk is wrong with fashion in 2014?

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
That cape looks like a giant head scarf from the beauty supply store. Taking bets now on who will be the first male rapper in a bustier. Actually, any women's lingerie will count.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
one of the main issues is many of these guys take their fashion cues from gay male stylists that are on some euro-centric drag queen type fakkitry and they fall for it and think their bein fashion forward and ahead of the curve but they just look like clowns

also showcases how impressionable and sheep like their mentality is

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out here looking like a female spoken word artist circa 1998.

*Grabs Mic

"So my sisters, that even black bold pyramid went into my kidneys and.....his love bursts shattered my planet into a million shining zeniths"

Look exactly like one of them sexually frustrated bytches........And it is Bytches. 2014 you either a garble mouth kid or straight queer. Or both!

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
rapper-2-chainz-walked-the-red-carpet-in-what-appeared-to-be-a-sweatshirt-dress.jpg

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I knew something had happened, but couldn't put my finger on it...I woke up this morning feeling ever so slightly, yet still discernibly, emasculated :lupe: ...I had no idea what had happened exactly, but i had slightly less will to fight the white man and the powers that be...then low and behold i see this thread and they've got another rapper to wear this demonic, wicked skirt looking article of clothing .... don't know how long we can last at this rate, the collective masculine life force of the black man is being siphoned off everyday a random fukking rapper puts on something silly...DAMN YOU GAY AGENDA...DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL