2,000 DEAD in Nigerian Terrorist Attack

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Can you provide any names of the scholars writing or lecturing the events of the Islamic conquest? Im sure different scholars may have varying reports...
I'm not here to do your research...this country has a lot of resources if you wanna find out...I got off my ass and read some books to find my info, you should try to do the same...as everybody on here knows, I'm not lying...I ain't tryna win coli points...I'm just stating facts...
one quick example, in the book baburnama, from the conqueror babur, he said himself the only reason he attacked India was to subdue the Hindus...the cow worshippers as he called them...
you're free to buy the book and read for your self...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Not dancing around the issue, i already commented on how the actions of Boko haram goes against the quran. You are doing what terrorists do. You take the words out of context to suit your agenda
Boko Haram are the true muslims.
All the moderate Islamic bullshyt only exist in the west and in places where Muslims are a minority.
That shyt is not a reality.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Did you mean like the various ethnic groups? (Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, etc.) Yea many of them are preparing for an inevitable "Yugoslavia like" split

No split is happening. The British, Soviet Union and the Arab League did not come together with the rest of Nigeria to stop Biafra and kill millions to see it split. The intentions of the elite was to see Nigeria continue as a puppet state in Africa. All other tribes in Nigeria fought to keep the Biafrans in Nigeria. Its a sick relationship, nobody wants Nigeria unless Biafrans can stay and suffer in it with them...misery loves company. If Biafra was recognized by Edomite superpowers, the rest of Nigeria would have been split among themselves. Nigeria will just turn into a bigger Somalia. So that means One Nigeria til Kingdom come.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
I'm not here to do your research...this country has a lot of resources if you wanna find out...I got off my ass and read some books to find my info, you should try to do the same...as everybody on here knows, I'm not lying...I ain't tryna win coli points...I'm just stating facts...
one quick example, in the book baburnama, from the conqueror babur, he said himself the only reason he attacked India was to subdue the Hindus...the cow worshippers as he called them...
you're free to buy the book and read for your self...

Nobody asked anyone to do their research. I've done my own research but im not ignorant enough to think i got all the answers. Good looks on Babur, ill get around to his memoirs

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Nobody asked anyone to do their research. I've done my own research but im not ignorant enough to think i got all the answers. Good looks on Babur, ill get around to his memoirs
I never said I had all the answers either, but on that specific topic, I have the facts to back me up...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
my issue with islam is this:

people practicing it peacefully produce 0 positive, tangible results.

people practicing it negatively produce an obscene amount of negative, tangible results

and based on that, i cant be convinced that we're better off with islam existing, than without it :yeshrug:

What you're not taking into account is the full picture. Islam as a whole is oppressed by Christianity. Christianity had its crusades and they won. They succeeded in gaining world power, they're number one.

Christianity no longer has to use the visceral methods they used while they were attempting to baptize the world. Christianity is the gangster who has made it, and only has to sit back like a fat rat. While throwing shade at the other gangsters still coming up. Forgetting that he used the SAME tactics the up and comers are.

If the world flipped to where Islam was the world power and Christianity was lesser, Christians would return to their unsavory methods. In a quest to make themselves number one.

Christians would be burning down villages and killing everyone, they done In their past.

It's not a problem of one religion being more violent than the other. It's a problem of #2 shooting for that #1 spot.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you're not taking into account is the full picture. Islam as a whole is oppressed by Christianity. Christianity had its crusades and they won. They succeeded in gaining world power, they're number one.

Christianity no longer has to use the visceral methods they used while they were attempting to baptize the world. Christianity is the gangster who has made it, and only has to sit back like a fat rat. While throwing shade at the other gangsters still coming up. Forgetting that he used the SAME tactics the up and comers are.

If the world flipped to where Islam was the world power and Christianity was lesser, Christians would return to their unsavory methods. In a quest to make themselves number one.

Christians would be burning down villages and killing everyone, they done In their past.

It's not a problem of one religion being more violent than the other. It's a problem of #2 shooting for that #1 spot.
:ehh: true

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

Either you don't know historty or you're willfully ignorant...or both...every historian knows the Muslims won the crusades...Saladin conquered Jerusalem in 1100 and the city and area has been Muslims ever since...the following 3 crusades ended up in failure...shyt in one of the crusades, the crusaders took a detour and sacked Constantinople (modern day Istanbul in Turkey) making it easier for the ottoman Turks to finish them off, thus ending the Roman empire after 2000 years of existence in 1453...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

To continue showing the tricknology cacs are using...

Islam is perceived as a brown and black religion. In a world controlled by white supremacy and Christianity, everything possible must be done to villainize islam.

It really helps them that black people...supports the ideology which enabled them to conquer this world. As long as we subscribe to Christianity, white supremacy has nothing to really worry about. They've succeeded in white washing it to the point that a Christian can't imagine telling white supremacy to gtfoh. Jesus is white...

Black people in America subscribing to Islam in big numbers would be a nightmare for white supremacy! That would force them to show their hand and attempt to exterminate us for real!

Reason being...islam doesn't subscribe to material worship which drives white supremacy. Peep the game.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
You just proved my point...Africans are happy to sit back and see their own get slaughtered...
Africans sold their brothers to the white man for slavery...Africans sat back and watch terrorists destroy Mali for months before crying, once again, to the white man (France) to come rescue them...
Africans watched genocide in Rwanda and did nothing...
Africans ain't shyt...
Africans did not sale their "brothers" you idiot, no matter how many times you guys say that, doesn't change the fact that there was no African back than. Oh and I forgot, fukk you

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Either you don't know historty or you're willfully ignorant...or both...every historian knows the Muslims won the crusades...Saladin conquered Jerusalem in 1100 and the city and area has been Muslims ever since...the following 3 crusades ended up in failure...shyt in one of the crusades, the crusaders took a detour and sacked Constantinople (modern day Istanbul in Turkey) making it easier for the ottoman Turks to finish them off, thus ending the Roman empire after 2000 years of existence in 1453...

I'm looking at the bigger picture. If islam won...America and Europe would be Islamic. The world powers of today are Christian.

What Christians did was halt the frontal assault on islam and back doored them by conquering and slaughtering civilizations that weren't prepared for their savagery such as the America's.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Africans did not sale their "brothers" you idiot, no matter how many times you guys say that, doesn't change the fact that there was no African back than. Oh and I forgot, fukk you
:umad:you attempting to rewrite history...but too bad you ain't that smart :skip:....it's well documented that Africans sold their brothers for money, weapons, cigarettes, shoes...shyt the president of Benin (in Africa) apologized to American blacks for his country selling them to the white man...
come to terms with the truth son, it'll help you grieve better...and fukk you too...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I'm looking at the bigger picture. If islam won...America and Europe would be Islamic. The world powers of today are Christian.

What Christians did was halt the frontal assault on islam and back doored them by conquering and slaughtering civilizations that weren't prepared for their savagery such as the America's.
Once again you're being disingenuous with your statements...America was founded because Columbus couldn't take his normal route to the east (the bosphorus in Turkey) since the ottoman Turks took over so he had to go around them and got lost and discovered America...Islam won its area and more...they conquered the Roman (Christian) province of Syria, Egypt, and Arabia...those were Christian lands for over 700 years...they conquered the Persian empire...conquered the caucus regions, India, and got to the borders of China...all that within 100 years of Muhammad's death...if that ain't winning then I don't know what is...and they conquered and held SPAIN for over 700 years...that's unthinkable in this day n age...if Charles Mattel didn't defeat the Arabs at the battle of tours, they woulda took France and all of western Europe...
and the people who really destroyed Islamic civilization is the Mongols...the siege of Baghdad killed over a million people and destroyed the caliphate...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile the massacre in France is receiving overwhelming media coverage.

You even have millions of French people flooding the streets because a handful of white people were killed:

24974D6000000578-2905307-image-a-13_1420986616984.jpg

24997D7700000578-2905307-image-a-8_1420998297913.jpg

Why can't we get the same response for the Nigerians that were killed? Is a black life worthless?