13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First Few Episodes Seem Kinda Lame But It Really Picks Up, Last 3-4 Episodes Were Pretty Intense

Solid Show But I Feel Like It Could Have Been A 1 Season Marvel That Leaves You Wishing There Was Another Season

I Don't See How Interesting A Second Season Could Be

I Saw On Hannah's Notes About The Tapes She Wrote At The Bottom "There Are Others"

It'll Be Kinda Lame If There's More Tapes

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Few Episodes Seem Kinda Lame But It Really Picks Up, Last 3-4 Episodes Were Pretty Intense

Solid Show But I Feel Like It Could Have Been A 1 Season Marvel That Leaves You Wishing There Was Another Season

I Don't See Interesting A Second Season Could Be

I Saw On Hannah's Notes About The Tapes She Wrote At The Bottom "There Are Others"

It'll Be Kinda Lame If There's More Tapes

By "there are others" doesn't mean there are more types that we haven't heard I took it as there are other people she could put on the tapes but chose not too

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ok so I just watched the show and I will break down my specific feelings on everyone and everything in another post entry but for now but I just wanted to post that:

A. This was a good damn show and I can't wait for season 2

B. Overall I sided with Hannah... although she was extra on a few things but this story was her point of view. I'm pretty sure when the others finally stop denying what they did and tell their point of view the tapes will be fleshed out a little bit more.

C. Someone needs to check that goon Montgomery because he keeps fukking with fukk boy Tyler and may be the thing that sets him off to bring his arsenal of weapons while "Pumped Up Kicks" plays when he shoots up the place.

D. Am I the only one that noticed all of the names on Hannah's list when her mama was looking at it? Seriously there were a ton of names on the list but only the 13 that got circled were the ones that were life changing enough to talked about on the tapes... which begs the question what did the others do for her to offend her to even be considered to be on the tapes?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
And shyt we have already seen 13 Reasons Why S2 on Degrassi.

latest
fukk You Rick :scust:
Although it's ironic that Rick did more damage to Drake than Meek Mill :lolbron:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so I just watched the show and I will break down my specific feelings on everyone and everything in another post entry but for now but I just wanted to post that:

A. This was a good damn show and I can't wait for season 2

B. Overall I sided with Hannah... although she was extra on a few things but this story was her point of view. I'm pretty sure when the others finally stop denying what they did and tell their point of view the tapes will be fleshed out a little bit more.

C. Someone needs to check that goon Montgomery because he keeps fukking with fukk boy Tyler and may be the thing that sets him off to bring his arsenal of weapons while "Pumped Up Kicks" plays when he shoots up the place.

D. Am I the only one that noticed all of the names on Hannah's list when her mama was looking at it? Seriously there were a ton of names on the list but only the 13 that got circled were the ones that were life changing enough to talked about on the tapes... which begs the question what did the others do for her to offend her to even be considered to be on the tapes?

Great observation on the other names on the tapes

I'm torn on if there should be a season 2 or not...In some I like the standalone just 13 episodes but another part of me wants to see a season 2....I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter it's confirmed a second season will come and they have a lot of directions to go

Bryce...Trial? Kicked out school?
Tyler...Does he get his revenge by way of school shooting?
Alex recovery or death?
The parents of all these kids doing some self reflection on what they did wrong as parents?
Did Hannah create a second set of tapes about other people...I seriously doubt but you never know
Clay relationship with Tony and the got girl

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Great observation on the other names on the tapes

I'm torn on if there should be a season 2 or not...In some I like the standalone just 13 episodes but another part of me wants to see a season 2....I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter it's confirmed a second season will come and they have a lot of directions to go

Bryce...Trial? Kicked out school?
Tyler...Does he get his revenge by way of school shooting?
Alex recovery or death?
The parents of all these kids doing some self reflection on what they did wrong as parents?
Did Hannah create a second set of tapes about other people...I seriously doubt but you never know
Clay relationship with Tony and the got girl
The way I figured is that if the show had done it like the book and just had Clay listen to the tapes with all of the other characters being only seen in the Hannah flashback stories then this could have been a one and done season of a show. But since the other characters had: screen time, character development, and a lot of unanswered questions then a second season is a must to sort everything out.

For everyone that watched the show but didn't read the book you can do what I did and just listen to the entire book on youtube so you can compare the book and show.... I listened to the whole book while playing Injustice on my day off. Here's the link:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know about a second season, it could be good because there's interesting characters who I do want to see how their life plays out but at the same time you can't bring back Hannah and have her with more tapes and shyt, maybe she can appear in flashbacks but that's it, no more tapes.

Just show the aftermath of Jess dealing with rape, the Bryce trial and fukkery, the Justin fukkery, the Tyler fukkery and someone mentioned it before but Clay could get fukked up over that picture he took

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about a second season, it could be good because there's interesting characters who I do want to see how their life plays out but at the same time you can't bring back Hannah and have her with more tapes and shyt, maybe she can appear in flashbacks but that's it, no more tapes.

Just show the aftermath of Jess dealing with rape, the Bryce trial and fukkery, the Justin fukkery, the Tyler fukkery and someone mentioned it before but Clay could get fukked up over that picture he took

I don't see them doing the tape angle again that would be a bad move

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Didn't Netflix confirm no more tapes and that Hannah will not be the narrator for season 2.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Didn't Netflix confirm no more tapes and that Hannah will not be the narrator for season 2.
I can imagine that in season 2 that whomever is the focus of the particular episode will do the narration and we'll only see Hannah in flashbacks at this point

I need to see that Tony narration episode of how Hannah became so trusting of Tony and how Tony tried to rush over to save Hannah but was to late :mjcry: