13 Reasons Why - Season 1 Official Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
On episode 13 now...

shyts sad as fukk in a way.

sad how they blamed the counselor too. He was wrong by telling her to get over it but was completely right that if she's not willing to say names, testify, etc.. Theres nothing they can legally do. He definitely should've went after her though

And I didn't shed tears or anything but watching her go through the suicide was tough. Knowing a few people that attempted or committed it, it was tough to watch without turning away

Then the Jessica chick when she was about to come out and tell her dad she was raped... That was tough imagining if I was her dad...

Good show, kinda wish they showed what happened next. I guess there might be a season 2 but idk

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Its an unfair advantage. Imagine a regular breh and that breh from get out in an audition room and then the american does his part and it was pretty good but the british breh just switches accents like its nothing and then its over.:francis:
And that's literally it honestly

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I read this book in 2012, I liked it a lot, but it is essentially young adult fiction, though it reads like a more polished work, then say a Nany Drew novel. The NY Times review was pretty harsh, with some (assumedly) valid complaints, I may have to at least check out the pilot. One of the main issues they took was that it was much easier to suspend disbelief while reading, then watching, and the aspect to have him listen to one tape at a time.

"Instead he listens to the recordings one at a time, and keeps confronting the other characters — quizzing them, arguing with them, fighting with them — without knowing the whole story, or his own role in it, even though he could find out with just a few hours of binge listening. It makes no sense as anything but a plot device, and you’ll find yourself, like Clay’s antagonists, yelling at him to listen to the rest of tapes already" :laff:

:russ: Breh asking for answers and he already got them in the fukking tapes. That breh Tony had mad patience.