10 dangers of lean

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
There's a drug problem in the black community. I'd even add weed to that problem.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
Bro they say it liquid heroine cuz it's the opiates that get you high, same as pain killers which I never hear called pill for heroin

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where are all the coli drug experts that were saying lean is liquid heroin :mjpls:

its not?
zowA42Q.png

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
what do ppl do on that kind of high? i cant imagine being in a club or trying to fukk moving and breathing slow...
The one and only time I took that shyt in Texas, everyone that was on it kept bouncing around and shaking like they was listening to groove metal in odd time signatures. :mjlol:
funny-gif-dog-guitar-music-dance1.gif

Personally It made me sick to my stomach (Can't really deal with sweet drinks and this was done up to 11) and I spent damn near an hour tripping over every stationary piece of furniture in that room. It was horrible. Almost as bad as the time I tried Ecstacy but atleast with that shyt you FEEL happy..I just felt like I had to shyt and I was drunk and no one would let me use their toilet. Went back to my hotel room and alternated between shytting and lying face down on my stomach trying to eat granola bars and shyt. I still maintain that the people that like it stuck out the initial horrid first tries or they are lying.

Lean also makes you fat. Skinny nikkas walking round here with pregnant sized guts :scust:
Heard it constipates you and backs your shyt up to some Vegas Elvis belly bulge type levels. Walking around with impacted shyt in your Colon 'cause some Autotuned cat with blonde dreads calling himself ''Hendrix'' promotes an expensive, shyt tier high. But if that's what the kids want.......:yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you're a grown man drinking lean or popping percs because Future Hendrix or Weezy advocated it, you deserve whatever happens to you.

how about the teens this stuff is being marketed to through? :lupe: