MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just run it back

They a young team that will be better

Shai, jalen williams are core centerpieces clearly, they will carry a team far when healthy

Chet was exposed, he needs to continue adding muscle

Dort, the other jalen williams, and the rest of the bench are good enough not to replace per se, but they talking about possibly bringing back KD. If that opportunity arises, it's hard not to get rid of those guys for him. Only way I'd let him join though is if I can give up only the bare minimum

Chet was basically a rookie and hes just 22

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nothing to big but oh reactionary coli

thunder have cap space, hayward, gay, pokusevski, are all off the cap. Maybe just sign a few vets and that's about it. You have a MVP candidate in SHAI and a great young big in CHET, and a talented sf in jalen williams

just wait, but this is the coli, nikkaz would have them trading for old ass kevin durant or paul george
You can make the case they will never have a path as easy to the WCF as they did this year. First round best played on the opposing team didn’t play and hobbled Luka round 2

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You're assuming that Wemby wouldn't have been exposed in the playoffs as well.

The regular season and playoffs are two separate entities.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if they swapped places wemby wouldve been the more impactful player between the 2

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that if they swapped places wemby wouldve been the more impactful player between the 2
We don't know that because we see young bigs get overwhelmed their first few playoff series all the time and there's no guarantee Wemby wouldn't have ran into the same issues that other ones have. I don't care how he performed in the regular season as it's no guarantee.

It takes time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We don't know that because we see young bigs get overwhelmed their first few playoff series all the time and there's no guarantee Wemby wouldn't have ran into the same issues that other ones have. I don't care how he performed in the regular season as it's no guarantee.

It takes time.
Either way I said what I said, he was exposed and needs to continue adding muscle

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Either way I said what I said, he was exposed and needs to continue adding muscle
And that still doesn't change that he's only 22 and his first regular and post season.

Y'all keep forgetting that it takes bigs years out here to find their footing and become who they need to be, which is no different than other young players y'all try to clown about it as well :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And that still doesn't change that he's only 22 and his first regular and post season.

Y'all keep forgetting that it takes bigs years out here to find their footing and become who they need to be, which is no different than other young players y'all try to clown about it as well :mjlol:

coi brehs would prob trade chet holmgren for clint capela

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how do you get exposed for being a rookie who's inherently going to add weight and strength simply with age :dead:

coi brehs would prob trade chet holmgren for clint capela
Y'all acting like I said trade him, the thread title is "where does OKC go from here"

I said he was exposed, which he was, rookie or not, he needs to add muscle to be useful to the team

I don't understand the problem with what I'm saying if the thread is called "where does OKC go from here"