Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I'll wait for it to debut. But, man as the lead of the group and the shadow of Bray that is a lot to put on Bo Dallas. As someone else mentioned Gacey might be the one to actually break out from this group. I'm not a fan of Gacey, but feel he may end up being the main mic guy for them. Cross/Loomis both weirdo's and feel like they were originally rumored for Bray's stable years ago so makes sense now. Rowan also a weirdo feels right to bring him back for this.
Sean Ross simp still being a bytch huh

Man I consistently see tweets from him where he is soft as shyt, and just being overly defensive. Bad look all around.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga

denzel-crying.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen crowds pop for Lee and the Creed brothers in the ring. I can have my tv on 95 and still hear a fan cough in the nosebleeds when Final Testament is on the screen.
France reacted to everything over the weekend, literally. Well except for the final testament.

And like it’s nothing new but the fact that the hottest crowd of the year took a break from being lit during their appearance is mad wild lmao

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Wrestlers are always gonna push their bodies beyond where they should but the main difference between HHH and Vince in these situations is HHH actually worked full time for decades so he knows from his own experiences how bad the wrestlers bodies can break down. It's likely why the schedule is lighter than it used to be (still not exactly light) and why they're more willing to let them have time off.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

I'm glad WWE knows what's gonna happen when Jacob Fatu joins. I've been saying for a while now that unless you're going to A) Make him the leader or B) Completely water him down, you CANNOT have Jacob on Solo's side.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

I'm glad WWE knows what's gonna happen when Jacob Fatu joins. I've been saying for a while now that unless you're going to A) Make him the leader or B) Completely water him down, you CANNOT have Jacob on Solo's side.

I've been saying a variation of this for a while too. Jacob is gonna outshine EVERY Samoan not named Rock and Roman. But Jacob can be opposite Solo and that would work really well plus he actually makes more sense to be on the Rikishi side than the Haku side, tbh. With way he works it'd be impossible to boo him anyways.

Usos vs GOD
Jacob vs Solo
Roman vs Rock

Main Event Jey is gonna have to be happy elevating Jimmy and sharing Yeet with him again.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Wrestlers are always gonna push their bodies beyond where they should but the main difference between HHH and Vince in these situations is HHH actually worked full time for decades so he knows from his own experiences how bad the wrestlers bodies can break down. It's likely why the schedule is lighter than it used to be (still not exactly light) and why they're more willing to let them have time off.

Exactly. And it works for H because he's building up so many people so he can rotate em out before they get stale and bring em back once you've started to miss them. This is territory logic for the new era.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I wouldn't worry about it if I was them
Let him outshine him
It could lead to an eventual baby face turn for either one of them and it's an easy feud

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying a variation of this for a while too. Jacob is gonna outshine EVERY Samoan not named Rock and Roman. But Jacob can be opposite Solo and that would work really well plus he actually makes more sense to be on the Rikishi side than the Haku side, tbh. With way he works it'd be impossible to boo him anyways.

Usos vs GOD
Jacob vs Solo
Roman vs Rock

Main Event Jey is gonna have to be happy elevating Jimmy and sharing Yeet with him again.
If not for the Rock, then Roman's squad would be running circles around Rock's squad.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
they need to lean in twhat is obviously going to happen instead of losing their minds trying to fight it.

Bring Jacob in
Let the natural thing happen, and he starts to take over. Him and Solo butt heads.
Solo v Jacob for leadership.
Tama and Tanga pull the exact same bloodline interference fukkery Solo was the perpetrator of so many times before and it works against him finally. He loses, is tossed in the bushes.
Reappears just in time to align with, and save, with his reunited brothers.
Roman comes back in and you've now re-assembled the OG Bloodline as the babyface side in a functional mirror match of:

• Samoan Brother Tag Team vs Tongan Brother Tag Team
  • Next Generation Umaga vs Next Generation Umaga with flips
  • Tribal Chief vs Final Boss
:yeshrug:
It's 100% less work than it would be trying to flash-weld some charisma and menace onto Solo or trying to sand the edges down off Jacob.
Done right, you could basically fill an entire PLE with this all shaking out on some NWO Souled Out type shyt :mjlol: Make it the entirety of Mania Night One, fukk it.