Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
nah i see what you mean. while i could do without... i'll say 80% of cacs, i do have white friends and some in my family too. i wanna get away from them sometimes too but segregation aint it. why should i have to live somewhere else because they suck? they're the ones who need to change, and they can do that with education and learning some empathy and recognizing their own privileges in society.

but im not going anywhere, fukk that :pacspit:

segregation from republicans tho? let em all move to greenland. i'd be okay with that.
Yeah i hear ya loud and clear breh. I can count on one hand how many white folk ive met in life i still fukk with today or would still fukk with if they was still in this life. But they say u blessed if u can say that about the total number of true friends we got period so all i can be is grateful.

And yeah no one should have to move anywhere against they will. That is a stupid and extremely fascist mentality. It couldnt hurt to at least have the option though.

Thats why im lowkey feeling that small community within a community thing my peoples put me onto. Not that one in particular necessarily but if there is one out there that would be a fit for me, they could sign me right up.

I forgot the word he used for it. Something with a C. Co-op/ corporate something or other. Google isnt really helping me much here. I need to narrow it down. But it would be easier just to ask my peeps again.

lmao make sure you dont end up in a cult breh

i doubt waco and jamestown started out all crazy.. it probably got progressively weirder and by the time people figured it out, they already broke out the koolaid and the nikes and it was too late :damn:
:ohhh::lupe::sadcam:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
What’s the extreme left wing take? You find universal healthcare, free education and rebuilding a crumbling infrastructure to be extreme? Could you explain why? In detail please, since you clearly have a good grasp on what the left wing take is I’m sure. Thanks in advance
Just blatant attacks and being incredibly defensive like you are right not with this reply. Claiming that conservatives are ignorant and stupid and in turn they get more defensive and say some weirdo bootstrap babble and go further right. We can’t just agree to disagree and have a discussion on our views.

Like you take my comment as a personal attack and get defensive.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Just blatant attacks and being incredibly defensive like you are right not with this reply. Claiming that conservatives are ignorant and stupid and in turn they get more defensive and say some weirdo bootstrap babble and go further right. We can’t just agree to disagree and have a discussion on our views.

Extemeism on any side is bad for our society. We need moderation again.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
im fine with this, the red states would literally become a third world country if they arent already. . dont get me wrong liberals have their issues. california is a dem super majority, cant blame big bad republicans for the homelessness and poverty there but compared to red states its a paradise

I was in LA two days ago. I’ve been so many times, I’ve lost count. All I have to say is that I’m not visiting again anytime soon.

That place is a fukking dump. Same applies to The Bay. Neither are worth the trouble. True glamorized “shytholes”.

San Diego is cool, but it’s on the same course as LA and The Bay. Was at Balboa Park in SD recently with the fam, and a white dude was laid out on the sidewalk at the museum. He was BLEEDING from his ass and his bare ass was completely out in the open. There was virtually no way in avoiding him neither, as he was ass out in the middle of the fukking sidewalk.

My kids must’ve asked me about that man 26 times later that day. Also saw numerous dudes pissing out in the open. No shame. Right next to women and children. Not even trying to piss on the trees or on a building. dikk out, stream flowing, just pissing away.

I’ve been all over the nation and Latin America, and I’ve never seen anything like that anywhere else.

Last edited:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are they going to run you out of town if you wake up one day and disagree with your neighbors?

It’s a ridiculous conversation.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:
Lol nikka what :why:

Round 2012. Y'all don't remember. nikkas was slick talking before the orange haired nikka started dropping wild flagrant statements and shytting on nikkas about birth certificates

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

because rights are being trampled on… why should the left be docile when the right is hurting this country? foh other countries would’ve had an armed response alr

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Lol nikka what :why:

Round 2012. Y'all don't remember. nikkas was slick talking before the orange haired nikka started dropping wild flagrant statements and shytting on nikkas about birth certificates
Yea and I also remember them making fun of Obama for his cheese burger order, that man’s record was so unblemished I don’t know anyone that took that shyt serious I just assumed most viewed it as republicans desperately throwing shyt at the wall and hoping something would stick. I meant more on a simpler scale of look at presidential debates between bush and gore and look at 2016 republican primary. I mean that shyt was prime time tv in terms of fckery. I remember republicans gas lighting Obama with the whole joe the plumber fckery and him repeating over and over he was not raising joe the plumbers taxes unless he made over 250k a year, but I mean these recent elections were straight up fckery. Like people wouldn’t even let opponents finish a thought before attacking them. Publicly bullying Jeb Bush on the world stage, attacking his wife, the cac dam near looked like he was bout to cry at one point.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
because rights are being trampled on… why should the left be docile when the right is hurting this country? foh other countries would’ve had an armed response alr
y’all not reading what I said and twisting my words, I asked when this shyt went all the way south and y’all got your pitch forks out. This is what I mean, no discussion y’all either with us or against us. And it happens on both sides.

Daps

You didn’t answer my question. So let’s try it again.

What is the extreme left wing take being made by current sitting progressive politicians in congress that is on par with sedition and treasonous statements made by sitting far right white supremacist politicians?

Once again I’ll wait, because clearly you understand left wing politics… right? This should be easy for you to answer right? :jbhmm:

I mean… unless of course you have no idea what you’re talking about. :sas2:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t answer my question? What is the extreme left wing take being made by current politicians that is on par with sedition and treason? Once again I’ll wait, because clearly you understand left wing politics. This should be easy for you to answer right? :jbhmm:
I’m left leaning and I work with a lot of conservative cats. I think their view of the extreme left tends to focus on the “gay agenda” and of course any “woke” civil liberties aka any thing that helps black folks out. Now I said extreme left to try to be neutral in my comment since I said extreme right,but it seems to stir up some nerves. I really don’t think all that trans shyt is extreme. Is it weird? Kinda, but if you want to wear a dress and put hormones in ya body I ain’t gonna stop ya. Obviously protecting black folks ain’t extreme either.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
thats some ultra anti-american shyt she spewing. Place her under heavy surveillance and Throw her azz in jail if you got to. Damn subversive.