Jerry Seinfeld on Woke Left Killing Comedy: 'This is the Result of the Extreme Left and PC Crap'

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then why did the Puerto Rican day episode of Seinfeld get ban? People have always gotten offended in some way and comedy doesn’t excuse it nor is it some left or right whatever. If it’s funny then it’s funny. I watch a lot of standup on YouTube and it’s fukkin great. You have access to comics from all over the world and the content is great and it deals with all topics.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Define "woke" and "left"

I don't watch smug cacs who say everything but the hard-r and I don't watch loud white women yelling about her period on daddy's yacht either

Cacs complain and whine more about people being offended than finding examples of what they bytch about

Daps
I happened to catch " Animal House " recently and realized that that movie wouldn't be made today, but it's faf. It wouldn't get made but folks still watch it. The comedy you see on TV sucks because the are playing to a particular audience and people have other sources for entertainment.
While I like Seinfeld, I would never watch Jerry do stand up. Meanwhile Kat is doing skits about a blind kid playing football.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess it's "woke" to point out that Seinfeld shouldn't have been "dating" a 17 year old when he was 39 :sitdown:

Freaky ass nikka jew

jerry drakes greatest inspiration? :ohhh:

FmPQxHQWAAAtql_.jpg:large

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what Seinfeld is referring to; THIS is "woke garbage" that i cannot defend. how the fukk is the boy scouts going to stop being the boy scouts, and start being the They Scouts :laff:

i mean, i'm sorry, but this kinda shyt goes way too far as well. the left is fukking embarrassing in 2024

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Curb Your Enthusiasm is one of the most beloved shows of all time, and it wasn't PC at all. Neil Brennan's last special on Netflix made a brilliant joke about rape. Shane Gillis became a star during his last special, and he made fun of special needs people, gay people, etc.

Seinfeld and many other comedians, the issue is that they were never funny as a singular talent.

These washed comedians blame "leftists" for not laughing at offensive AND unfunny jokes, showing that they were clown hacks to begin with.

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I want to see the whole clip but he's not lying. Comedians are apprehensive about doing their acts now and Hollywood is too scared to back comedies in major motion pictures. The whole genre is pretty much dead and it's no one to blame but the public and social media trying to out comedians not even from shyt they recently said but going back years to crucify them for some shyt they said years ago.
Hollywood is scared to back anything that isn't a guarantee. They barely make romcoms anymore. People aren't fukking in movies like that. They don't green light anything because marketing and finance bros run studios, not creatives.

Its not because of comedians being too raunchy.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
this is what Seinfeld is referring to; THIS is "woke garbage" that i cannot defend. how the fukk is the boy scouts going to stop being the boy scouts, and start being the They Scouts :laff:

i mean, i'm sorry, but this kinda shyt goes way too far as well. the left is fukking embarrassing in 2024

I'm conflicted about this. I like that the Boy Scouts was catering exclusive to boys. Now that I have a daughter, I like the new inclusion, because the Girl Scouts is nothing like the Boy Scouts. Its 90% fundraising. At least thats how its run by me.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Jerry Seinfeld pulled no punches when sharing his opinions on comedy radio and podcasts in a new interview with Dana Carvey and David Spade on their Fly on the Wall podcast. “Howard Stern invented this, right?” Seinfeld said of the format. “But we’re better than him now. Howard is interesting. Howard is a great interviewer, but comedy chops, I mean, can we speak candidly?

Spade said “Sure,” while Carvey said, “No!” as both laughed nervously. “Well, he got Robin, and Robin is a big part of how he’s funny,” Carvey said of Stern’s cohost Robin Quivers.

=====================
The nerve of this hack… who is Jerry Seinfeld without Larry David? Jason Alexander? Julia Louis-Dreyfus? Michael Richards? Any of his guests on CICGC? :gucci: