In all honestly this Drake and Kendrick Beef might not end well. Edit: Drakes crib shot up

Daps
Reppin
7th District
Ya really calling these raps they done to each other disrespectful? What fukking generation ya from? Seems like most of this is lies and high school shyt in fun…. shyt is too friendly if you ask me.
If you and your friends accuse each other of being wife beaters, drug addicts, rapists, child predators, and deviants then all yall need professional help :hubie:

Otherwise, you still need professional help yourself cause you not operating with a full deck if you can't see these nikkas despise each other :dahell:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh This where it was heading from the start. Whatever happens, happens at this point :manny:

I think Kdot might have edged it but I would be more mad that the whole paternity thing and battery is out there...especially if it's not true.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only one side is really angry and unhinged and that’s Kendrick. Begging people to snoop around give him dirt, and then he runs to the booth and plays himself by rapping to a fake child

Drake had fun making a video and crushing his van and now he’s going on vacation :manny: sounds like a victory lap

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised by how ugly it's got:huhldup:If Nas & Jay didn't end in violence, I don't see how this would. Kendrick and Drake are too far alon in their careers to do or be associated to something stupid in terms of violence. However, I sense a lack of underlying respect between them. Nas & Jay were at least acquainted before Illmatic even dropped and had people in common for a long time.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah, that's why it should be no women no kids. With 'riders', 'associates' and entourages involved shyt is bound to go left.
I don't like where it's gone but I'm still here for it. lol