• Summertime

• How’s it goin down

Results are only viewable after voting.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It aint about who the better rapper is doofus. Summertime is the JAM and resonates with the Summer. Xs song aint even a summer song so i dunno why OP put it against it. Naughty by Natures Feel Me Flow is a better competitor.
X’s song is forever associated with the summer, from it running summer 98, to the video being a whole summer vibe. The song doesn’t have to literally celebrate summer to be a summer song.

And Feel Me Flow gets no play around my way…that’s not a song I even hear at get togethers or bbq’s. Summertime and How’s It Going down still in rotation

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the song that i dont have to go out of my way to hear in recent summers... summertime.

poll is asking for the "song of the summer". if the question is whats the all around better song, definitely hows it going down though.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I told you nikka.

Only during the roadtrip.

Only for a road trip.

Not at the cook out.
The road trip.
where you actually get to play.
eclectic white obscure pop and rock interests.
for your black & or white friends.
who got invited to the cookout.

The cook out.

where this would be left off.
your black cookout playlist.
If you were smart.

You would have to be;

Jesse Dela pena

to play this for a black audience in real life and rock the set.

Art Barr

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It aint about who the better rapper is doofus. Summertime is the JAM and resonates with the Summer. Xs song aint even a summer song so i dunno why OP put it against it. Naughty by Natures Feel Me Flow is a better competitor.

So the biggest album of 98.....that came out in the summer of 98.......with a video that takes you on a journey thru a SUMMER day in NY....doesn't resonate with summertime......

ok "doofus" :mjlol:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I can't vote im conflicted

Summertime was the 92 93 it ain't cold no more now it's warm anthem

How's it's going down was me late teens early 20s not giving a single care about this girl boyfriend/boo/husband cause try to creep me WHat leave that person sleepy. On the strength of you, that's your kids daddy, I ain't gone send him on his way, put him up in that big caddy, but let him know...never mind that I need u to do this........

Changed my mind DMX

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So the biggest album of 98.....that came out in the summer of 98.......with a video that takes you on a journey thru a SUMMER day in NY....doesn't resonate with summertime......

ok "doofus" :mjlol:
Yall fukking retarded as hell. Just because a song came out in summer doesnt make it a summer jam :mjlol:

Imgaine calling a song about a male side piece a summer jam :dead:

Whats next, livin la vida loca the next best summer song because that shyt was everywhere on radios in summmer of 99? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
X’s song is forever associated with the summer, from it running summer 98, to the video being a whole summer vibe. The song doesn’t have to literally celebrate summer to be a summer song.

And Feel Me Flow gets no play around my way…that’s not a song I even hear at get togethers or bbq’s. Summertime and How’s It Going down still in rotation
Dunno what area u live in but Feel Me Flow was/is a constant summer jam classic. Coli full of fukking unheard of shyt at times..