Please someone break down this recent Kendrick Lamar, Drake, and J Cole beef? Daps and Reps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
(minus the subs thrown at each other for the past decade)

You should be caught up by taking 20 min and listening to (listed chronologically). The final three are the main ones
First Person Shooter
Like That
7 Minute Drill
Pushups
Euphoria
Goes back to this actually…

9 years ago…

and…

and…

and…

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Drake "won". Anything Kendrick does is overrated and overblown by his internet dixriders. JCole popped shyt then apologized smh lol

The whole battle between them was overall weak, but the media tryna blowing up.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Drake "won". Anything Kendrick does is overrated and overblown by his internet dixriders. JCole popped shyt then apologized smh.

The whole battle between them was overall week,but the media tryna blowing up
Someone who got called out for being fake (half black, grew up around whites, only started using slang as an adult and said ni99er with the hard R) won? How?

Explain, please.

Not only that, but he’s a bytch behind the scenes calling for cease and desist on songs and blocking radio play?

Ross even shytted in that.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
simple minded muthafukkas have taken over everything from rap to politics
nikkas are calling it boring because it’s not a fukking Hot Pocket for the ADHD society we live in
Then you have nikkas too young to understand lyrics or too old because they still scared to run bytches off by not liking the music you can’t shake your ass too
Biggie told y’all What’s Beef and this ain’t it
It’s one nikka and a white boy sparring on beats
One is an actual MC
One is Malibu Most Wanted
The fake it til you make it crowd is crying while others who actually grew up in this shyt we call hip hop
Are going back and interpreting records of our past
THIS IS NOT A HIP HOP FORUM
THIS IS A CHATTY PATTY, MOESHA EPISODE, FAKE MILITANT WEBSITE FULL OF WEIRDOS
And sadly that is the CULTURE IN 2024

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Cole mentioned himself, Drake, and Kendrick were the big 3 in rap. Kendrick dropped a verse on Future’s recent album saying nah I’m the best. Drake dropped a diss aimed at everybody he felt a way towards including Kendrick. He said he had small feet. Kendrick dropped his diss yesterday and dismantled that cornball on a low tempo beat. Drake fans shaking their fist in the air talking about bytches can’t even shake their ass to this.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone who got called out for being fake (half black, grew up around whites, only started using slang as an adult and said ni99er with the hard R) won? How?

Explain, please.

Not only that, but he’s a bytch behind the scenes calling for cease and desist on songs and blocking radio play?

Ross even shytted in that.

He was hinting at a song Drake had vocals on with French Montana that he didn’t want his shyt on. Drake sent a cease and desist.

Thats why Ross unfollowed him, had nothing to do with this shyt :mjlol:

Ross had nothing to do with Like That.. I don't even think he’s even cool with any of them nikkas. This was before Liked that even dropped… so it was told:hubie:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
- First Person Shooter was a hit and J.Cole gave Kendrick a genuine shout out in the song considering him, Drake, and Kenny the big 3 in hip-hop (currently)

- Kenny got in his feelings, and got on a song with 2 other nikkas that got beef with Drake over females

- Cole felt disrespected and came hard at Kenny, but is currently on some meditative/positive energy shyt and apologized for responding and fukking up his energy

- Hundreds of other nikkas that don’t like Drake decided to jump on the bangwagon instead of coming at Drake when they had the issue with him

- Drake gets off tour and immediately responds to all of them, but had more vitriol for Kung-Fu Kenny

- Taylor Swift drops her double platinum, first week sales album the week after, most likely postponing Kenny from responding (some label shyt I think).

- Drake dropped a freestyle using Pac and Snoops AI generated voices (but made it obvious it was him) mainly to troll Kendrick about not being able to drop because of her. Also telling him not to duck like he has before (i.e. Lupe, Krit, Jay Electronica, etc).

- Weeks fly by and Kenny comes out with some mid that Coli-like nikkas that hate Drake says it’s comparable to Ether :mjlol:

And here we are… at least thats what I took from it:hubie:
It was only ten days between the Taylor Made Freestyle and Euphoria. If Drake gets a pass for being on tour, Kendrick gets a pass for whatever was happening with Taylor and his label.

Euphoria isn't anywhere near Ether, but people act like it was trash. It had a lot of good lines. Drake and Kendrick have both been pretty tame so far. Drake swears he has a track coming that will bring out the coward in Kendrick. Hopefully round two ups the ante a bit.

As a fan of all three (but Cole is my favorite) I'm watching with no horse in the race. I still believe Cole would have smoked Kendrick if he stayed in it, but he pulled out so we'll never know.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It was only ten days between the Taylor Made Freestyle and Euphoria. If Drake gets a pass for being on tour, Kendrick gets a pass for whatever was happening with Taylor and his label.

Euphoria isn't anywhere near Ether, but people act like it was trash. It had a lot of good lines. Drake and Kendrick have both been pretty tame so far. Drake swears he has a track coming that will bring out the coward in Kendrick. Hopefully round two ups the ante a bit.

As a fan of all three (but Cole is my favorite) I'm watching with no horse in the race. I still believe Cole would have smoked Kendrick if he stayed in it, but he pulled out so we'll never know.
10 business days = 2 weeks :mjlol:

Yeah I rock with Esoteric.Cole, so I was more :gucci: at that. Cole never said anything negative about Kenny