MCU Thor going out sad. Chris Hemsworth takes blame for Thor Love & Thunder. It's @bryandanielson fault. Yo Bryan, I hate the way that you walk...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The movie flopping wasnt Hemsworth fault... the movie when it focused on Gorr and his war on the gods was amazing BUT the pacing was horrible and the writing FAILED the movie... christian bale CARRIED that fukking movie... but it was doing too much... :francis: the movie could have been way better...

Half the movie should have seriously been about Gorr and his war on the gods... and see how the gods have abandoned their disciples in the MCU... and how selfish they are...and see how they see the universe... so much could have been done to expand the MCU... what a waste....

Ridge Forrester

All Star
Daps
After the success of Ragnarok, Taika went way too far in that direction, which is something I've noticed with Hollywood. Whenever something is generally well-received (a character, action, humour, etc.), they double down on it in the next installment to the point that it (nearly) ruins the film.

There was a beautiful story in there (Jane's cancer and Gorr's crusade against the gods) that was greatly undermined by all the unnecessary silly humour.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Well....let's see he was dumb, he cried, he lacked battle tactics, he was working with the white man, he let his small council talk to him any kind of way, he never once praised Bast, he even gave a fukk about the enemy of Wakanda :usure:

My boy was a cold bytch in his own flick when he was written by Negroes..but when two White brothers was writing his character he had a big dikk @KnickstapeCity :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
...the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress, I hate the way that you sneak diss :pacspit: @Bryan Danielson

It ain't my Marvel GOAT's fault that y'all gave him a trash script and trash director to work with. :ufdup:

It ain't your fault, Chris, it's Feige and @Bryan Danielson fault :pacspit:

Ticky ticky ta
Ticky ticky ta!

Ticky ticky ta
Ticky ticky ta!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Chris Hemworth was the one responsible for the repetitive screaming goat joke throughout the movie?
Seems like Taiki holds some blame in this too.