MCU Thor going out sad. Chris Hemsworth takes blame for Thor Love & Thunder. It's @bryandanielson fault. Yo Bryan, I hate the way that you walk...

Daps
...the way that you talk, I hate the way that you dress, I hate the way that you sneak diss :pacspit: @Bryan Danielson

It ain't my Marvel GOAT's fault that y'all gave him a trash script and trash director to work with. :ufdup:

Chris Hemsworth Takes Blame for ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ Failure: ‘I Got Caught Up in the Improv and the Wackiness’ and ‘Became a Parody of Myself’​

THOR LOVE AND THUNDER

Everett Collection

Chris Hemsworth graces the cover of Vanity Fair’s May 2024 issue, where he revealed that he feels Marvel fans deserve another “Thor” movie after the whiff that was 2022’s “Thor: Love and Thunder.” The actor already admitted to GQ last year that his fourth standalone “Thor” movie was “too silly” for its own good, but the misstep appears to continue to haunt him.

“I got caught up in the improv and the wackiness, and I became a parody of myself,” Hemsworth told Vanity Fair. “I didn’t stick the landing.”

While Hemsworth has always been grateful for his career-defining role as Thor, he admitted to the publication that he grew frustrated with the character while playing him in four standalone Marvel films and additional “Avengers” movies.

It ain't your fault, Chris, it's Feige and @Bryan Danielson fault :pacspit:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A good director would have noticed this and made adjustments. The fool just ran with it :gucci:
some of the big name MCU actors just stopped taking direction. That’s how the shyt started. They said it in interviews basically “we’re bigger than the director now”

Thor was the worst case of it because he turned one of the most serious characters into a clown. That scene when a Thor was afraid of being electrocuted :francis:

Daps
some of the big name MCU actors just stopped taking direction. That’s how the shyt started. They said it in interviews basically “we’re bigger than the director now”

Thor was the worst case of it because he turned one of the most serious characters into a clown. That scene when a Thor was afraid of being electrocuted :francis:

Say WHAT?? Marvel actors was hitting the directors with the Kyrie, "we don't have a coach, I could be the coach, you could be the coach"

:gucci: