Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Nintendo is still in the market and it is going to get harder to sell games with each generation.

If the price was unreasonable, people have everything from the PS4 generation back to pick from.
You can't flex with a Nintendo. People buy that for they kids

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
How do you explain console/game price increases with MS still in the business then?

Don't act like MS is keeping somebody honest like they wouldn't charge the same 200 or they care about "integrity" of the business like they weren't emailing each other 3 cubicles over about how great the day would be when they buy Nintendo

If it happens it's happening regardless and everybody's doing it, just like MS got you used to paying for online in the first place. Nintendo & Sony only followed suit because you proved you'd do it and they'd be as stupid as we are if they didn't take the money
What price increases :dahell:

I'm paying less for new games today than the super nintendo

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
People don't buy consoles to flex. It is a source of entertainment, which has more and more to compete with each generation.
U have no idea how many people bought PS5 when it dropped just to have it.

People own PS5 that don't even play video games

Anything to stunt on broke people that can't afford it

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what does niche hardware mean, does that mean they going to produce less and it be more expensive or it’s going to be less powerful and cheaper

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought MS was exiting the console hardware side completely and just publishing games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know a lot of console warriors are rejoicing but can anybody name a monopoly that has been beneficial to consumers? Monopolies always result in fewer choices as the monopoly dictates the market direction and higher prices. It also weakens the quality of the product the monopoly makes because when companies don't really compete they don't put forth the effort.

People will point to PC and Nintendo but neither of those are high end home consoles. I mean we all see some of the low effort stuff Nintendo does at times. That limited edition Mario HD bundle that had less work put into it than free downloads on emulator that people worked on for nothing. The last Pokémon mainline game was a mess.

It's been clear for a while that Nadella lost interest in making Xbox hardware and would prefer their games live on other platform. It's easy to see in 10-15 years Xbox hardware is no more.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Nobody wanted to give Xbox a chance, so this is what they get with a Sony monopoly" :mjtf:

What a little bytch. How Xbox not consistently producing any must have games for their system in the last fukking decade. How about going above and beyond and not have Hellblade, Redfall, and Starfield launch at 30 fps. How about Redfall and Starfield be must have games. Hellblade 2 better be the best six gaming hours of the year. Going to sell 100 million gamepass subs off the backs of Grounded, Pentiment, and Hi-fi Rush? Yeah fukking right.
Nobody believes in accountability anymore. Easier to blame others than look in the mirror