Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Vs

The 2 most layered rebuttal diss records from mainstream artists in the past 5 years. 1 is at the height of his power, the other has a cult following. Both seem to respect each other but dont really fukk with each other like that either.

Better track? My recency bias gonna have to give it to Dot but this SLR was just as scathing and Royce been AWOL since. Gonna relisten now

Edit: dont come in this bytch trolling, serious discussion on lyrics

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think I better comparison would be the second song that Kendrick releases dissing drake. This just seems like the warm-up round.

Lupe needs to stop trying to bait Kendrick though.

I definitely listened to euphoria more then Steve Jobs still

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record "Checkin Boxes" is the best diss.
The Kid Vishis record ties it or at the very least is right next to it:

Sidenote, I talked to Mickey Factz before.
Bro is cool.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
BAR FOR BAR I think I like Euphoria more as a song and as a diss, but Drake will respond whereas SLR and Wraith pretty much sent Royce into early retirement, I know he popped up here and there to volunteer some raps but he's completely cooked.

So for now, SLR was the more EFFECTIVE diss, if Drake pulls a Royce then I'll reconsider.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
BAR FOR BAR I think I like Euphoria more as a song and as a diss, but Drake will respond whereas SLR and Wraith pretty much sent Royce into early retirement, I know he popped up here and there to volunteer some raps but he's completely cooked.

So for now, SLR was the more EFFECTIVE diss, if Drake pulls a Royce then I'll reconsider.
:snoop:why cats continue to say this, I dont know. Royce was already in that mindstate before any of that diss stuff popped off. Breh clearly stated in conversations leading up how he was now in a position where he didn't need rap like that, was more into a creative space as a producer, was focusing on his studio helping artists, young or old develop. He already had dialed it back on some Ghandi/mind enlightenment shyt promoting mental health, especially after the Slaughterhouse split.

Cats keep saying these disses are "layered" when none of the subject matter dropped in any of them are original and has been said in other disses :mjlol: Euphoria included

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
:snoop:why cats continue to say this, I dont know. Royce was already in that mindstate before any of that diss stuff popped off. Breh clearly stated in conversations leading up how he was now in a position where he didn't need rap like that, was more into a creative space as a producer, was focusing on his studio helping artists, young or old develop. He already had dialed it back on some Ghandi/mind enlightenment shyt promoting mental health, especially after the Slaughterhouse split.

Cats keep saying these disses are "layered" when none of the subject matter dropped in any of them are original and has been said in other disses :mjlol: Euphoria included
Ok Kid Vishis, strange how Royce was the one calling Lupe a b!tch and making a 3 minute track, then mocking Mickey to his face and telling him to make a diss track.

Exactly my point, they turned that dude into Gandhi real quick.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No offense. I like lupe but that Steve jobs shıt is wack. Who's he dissing and saying he gonna snuff?
you are misunderstanding the lyrics

“I’ma punch you in yo fukkin face” is him quoting what Royce said

That’s why he followed it with and “we all think it’s silly”. Royce was talkin that tough shyt on ig live against Lupe when Guru, loaded lux, and all them was on there