"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think white people see that shyt as securing their houses like they do in Game of Thrones cause most of the time those dudes have been with those white chicks since HS/Early college and their parents tie in with them too.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I think white people see that shyt as securing their houses like they do in Game of Thrones cause most of the time those dudes have been with those white chicks since HS/Early college.

I think similarly I just flip it

I credit the white women less ie. I think they tolerate more disrespect than black women would, not so much the white women do more in the relationship in general

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"as someone that is friends with a lot of ... "

805d5fbc1b0370a1258009be3a32f1c5.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think similarly I just flip it

I credit the white women less ie. I think they tolerate more disrespect than black women would, not so much the white women do more in the relationship in general
I don’t think they necessarily do more per se I think they just get there early and lock in one with dude for the most part.

Then you got some of them black, white, mixed, whatever that run around sleeping with a bunch of athletes expecting to get wifed up and end up losing after their run is over. Seen that shyt a LOT in Houston.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
It's basically the truth. WW have been conditioned to look for a potential provider husband, so they're gonna play the game in order to secure one. BW tend to just want to have the man splurge off rip, or be independent boss bytches.

I ironically just read this on YT "WP in general invest, while BP just spend". Instant gratification. That mentality carries over to relationships