Votes: 31 81.6%
  • The_computer

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Liked both
Buttgetter flow and delivery were more of my taste though, so he gets my vote :yeshrug:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo @Yung ButtGetter name/avi combo got me dying when I scroll by his posts :laff:

Actually a tough call

Computer went longer and was dope in his own right

Yung had a dope ass flow though, shyt was smooth as hell

I gotta revisit this

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Yung ButtGetter almost didn't get my vote cuz it was so short, but I liked his beat choice and thought his delievery was better so :manny: vote goes to Yung.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
@Yung ButtGetter I shouldn't have underestimated you bruh, I thought you weren't gonna bring it but you did :salute:i even voted for you when I heard your track:win: I didn't deserve to win, I thought I could just throw some shyt together and cruise to the 2nd round :snoop:
Do me a favor tho since you beat me, slaughter that nikka @Ugo Ogugwa I know you can do it breh :myman:

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
@Yung ButtGetter I shouldn't have underestimated you bruh, I thought you weren't gonna bring it but you did :salute:i even voted for you when I heard your track:win: I didn't deserve to win, I thought I could just throw some shyt together and cruise to the 2nd round :snoop:
Do me a favor tho since you beat me, slaughter that nikka @Ugo Ogugwa I know you can do it breh :myman:
It would be an honor to do that for you pimp :myman: I'll shout u out

Status
Not open for further replies.