WOAT or Hall Of Shame Status should get you permabanned; so should openly admitting to being a Troll

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Nah WOAT banner doesn’t always mean troll. It could be that poster has WOAT takes or just a fukkin idiot.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Why don't you just use the ignore button :mjlol:

You act like people are forcing you to read those threads.

I have tons of people on ignore. But once in a while even the shyttiest posters will create a new music or breaking news thread that is relevant to me that I don't see unless I log out. If they were gone, somebody who doesn't suck would make those posts :obama:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Nah WOAT banner doesn’t always mean troll. It could be that poster has WOAT takes or just a fukkin idiot.

You're proving my point for me playa. In both those circumstances, the board would be a better place without them :pachaha:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I have tons of people on ignore. But once in a while even the shyttiest posters will create a new music or breaking news thread that is relevant to me that I don't see unless I log out. If they were gone, somebody who doesn't suck would make those posts :obama:

Well if that many people bother you that much here then maybe you should log out for good.

I've been here since 2012 and don't pay attention to people enough to even care who makes bad posts. It's not that serious.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Well if that many people bother you that much here then maybe you should log out for good.

I've been here since 2012 and don't pay attention to people enough to even care who makes bad posts. It's not that serious.

It's absolutely free to mind your fukking business, why don't you go do that then instead?

1 more loser for the ignore list, answer that one to yourself :umad:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You're proving my point for me playa. In both those circumstances, the board would be a better place without them :pachaha:

Sometimes it’s fun to laugh at the village retard if they aren’t actually spitting agent/toxic bullshyt.

I’d argue some of the most dapped posters are more toxic than WOAT trolls but that’s another conversation wholly. :sas2: