LeBron/AD Truths...

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
m

His role as a second option isn’t the problem. The lakers are just ass. Literally that’s it. DLo had 0 points today. Hachimura had 5 and missed countless bunny layups. Their coach is a functioning retard. They have the worst bench in the playoffs. You dudes are making this out to be way bigger than it is.

When Jokic hits Murray, Porter or KCP open they make their shots. When AG gets the ball under the basket it’s a dunk. When Bron does the same for his guys it’s a brick. Rui misses 1-2 dunks a game. Basketball is a simple game. Only so much you can do if your teammates aren’t hitting.

You immediately going to points lets me know all I need. From his lazy defense to his offense not being anywhere near impactful enough as a top 2 option. Those days are done.

If he wants another ring he needs to be at peace with that.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
People look at lebrons juiced stats and still think hes a top 10 player. Simple truth is numbers do lie and they lie a whole lot with Bron. If hes serious about winning another title or 2 he needs to leave and go back to miami or go to philly. His ego wont allow him to come off the bench
He’s old now, it’s simply time to exit stage left. That goat shyt has sailed

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
lebron is amazing but my gripe is he doesnt close games
he has nobody on his team thats gonna do that ... or someone with enough gravity to give him room to work easier

you gotta have amazing team chemistry and coaching ... or a dude who can close games consistently
consistently when it actually matters

KD was better off with Russ in the long run... but Russ stunted his growth because he thought he was the closer
Russ is one of my favorite players but him on the Lakers isnt the answer. Lakers need that extra piece if im being honest

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
m

His role as a second option isn’t the problem. The lakers are just ass. Literally that’s it. DLo had 0 points today. Hachimura had 5 and missed countless bunny layups. Their coach is a functioning retard. They have the worst bench in the playoffs. You dudes are making this out to be way bigger than it is.

When Jokic hits Murray, Porter or KCP open they make their shots. When AG gets the ball under the basket it’s a dunk. When Bron does the same for his guys it’s a brick. Rui misses 1-2 dunks a game. Basketball is a simple game. Only so much you can do if your teammates aren’t hitting.

You gotta understand, a lot of these fans on the Coli don't actually know anything about basketball lol

LeBron is perfectly fine as a high level #2. AD has been dominant the entire series. They've had ONE player besides Bron/AD actually play to their regular season level.. no one else has played close to par

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You immediately going to points lets me know all I need. From his lazy defense to his offense not being anywhere near impactful enough as a top 2 option. Those days are done.

If you put LeBron on one of Sacramento, New York or Philly right now he’s the second/situational first option and they’re finals bound. The hyperbole needs to stop. nikkas on this thread talking about he should become a 6th man :mjlol:

The lakers are just hot ASS. Period. From the coach to the role players. He ain’t in his prime anymore and can’t deebo a mediocre team to glory but you’re absolutely insane if you think that adding him to an already talented team isn’t putting them over the top.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
lotta brehs are saying it already but i dont know how the takeaway from this series is “bron and AD arent doing enough”. Yes Bron isnt as dominant as he used to be and cannot summon the energy to close 4th quarters out like he used to. Yes AD has been consistently out played by Jokic, not like joker is the soon to be 3 time MVP who never gets hurt btw.

Outside of Bron and AD and Dlo and reeves (who both are inconsistent AF this year) the lakers are composed of guys who havent put together 40 dominant games in their careers, much less 40 solid games as a Laker.

Meanwhile the nuggets are playing at a level of cohesion we have only seen in Dynastic teams like the peak Warriors, peak Spurs and 3 peat Lakers.

At the end of the day its a team game and the modern NBA demands a contending team have at minimum a strong 6-8 man playoff rotation .

In 3 playoff games, The lakers havent gotten solid games from 4 players yet.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
It's time for LeBron to retire. And it's okay...

What we've been seeing for the last 4 years with him, and no more so than these last two series with Denver, he's no longer good enough to beat a better team. And it's okay, he's 21 years in...

I sincerely hope next year is his last season, he's gotta be okay with letting the game go...

Anthony Davis isn't great enough period. He's a 12-year vet who in 7 years without Bron made the playoffs twice. Twice. With LeBron, given the fact that he's literally 9 years younger than Bron, we've consistently seen him get worked by Jokic and Giannis in H2H matchups. He's not on those guys' levels. He's basically the same caliber of second star Bron has always had in Wade and Kyrie, not great enough to be the best player on a championship team (Wade gets credit for doing this but was never in contention again without LeBron)...

AD unfortunately got Bron at the end stages of his career. The expectation from jump was that AD was string enough to take the reins to make the Lakers annual contenders, but we can stop pretending he's someone he isn't and never truly was. He's a second tier superstar....

The Nuggets are the better team by a mile. LeBron no longer has the impact he could have if he lost to a better team. Which means it's time for him to go. This spinning wheels shyt is tiring...

Let the game go, the NBA is in good hands. Those of us who remember what you used to be able to do to effect series, are tired of seeing this still really good, but no longer great, version of yourself who can no longer will teams to contention....

Let the fukking game go...

Slidin Giannis in that H2H :mjlol: sly ass nikka lol. AD beat Giannis both times this season... WITHOUT Bron

27/12/4/3 on 49% shootin.

He the best defender on the floor at all times and go a 5-4 record on em as a Laker. And again 2 those wins... WITHOUT Bron. You Bron stans the type of delusional nikkas to think he still the best player on his team when he aint never been better than AD as a Laker or at worse since they 1st season together.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Slidin Giannis in that H2H :mjlol: sly ass nikka lol. AD beat Giannis both times this season... WITHOUT Bron

27/12/4/3 on 49% shootin.

He the best defender on the floor at all times and go a 5-4 record on em as a Laker. And again 2 those wins... WITHOUT Bron. You Bron stans the type of delusional nikkas to think he still the best player on his team when he aint never been better than AD as a Laker or at worse since they 1st season together.

This team is AD and scrubs, somebody has to put up stats. 6'8 Larry Hughes

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Joker got guys playing like they unlocked a new level, Bron got guys playing like they forgot how to play basketball and he's been doing it his whole career unless they a transcendent talent :lupe: