Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk I remember listening to The Game's drug test (feat dre and snoop) and telling myself it was crazy how both game and dre sounded like Kendrick and Cole...turned out kendrick and cole had writing credits on the song :to:

I wonder who wrote for who

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
all the bars hit harder now

D O T, the money, power, respect...that last one is better...... entire industry and most of the black community looking sideways at Aubrey, his white man antics, and yet again questioning his rap and artistry skils

I choose violence......... Kendrick up in the AC130 and really bombin on this nikka

nikkas clickin up, but cannot be legit....... Aubrey movin with moles, hired friends, and grifters like Akademiks

first person shooter, i hope they came with 3 switches....... Kendrick switchin effortlessly between hip hop sub genres/sounds with his disses, showin the range

your best work is a lyt pack........ Family Matters was a good response and Drake's best effort, up there with Duppy....but compared to Kendrick's, that shyt ain't shyt

Prince outlived Mike Jack....... Drake is actively showing that that nikka is ass musically. Without somebody's flow or steez to jack, his shyt ain't hittin. He using AI's to mimic Pac & Snoop, but couldn't even get their flow right. A legit MC would've mimic'd their voice and flow themselves. He and/or his writers are making contradictory bars within the same verse, while also misunderstanding Kendrick's verses. He even fukked up the B/C minor bar

On the otherside, Kendrick is doing what he wants in the matter of hours if not less. Creating rebuttals on top of bops. Doing double to quintple entendres, done gave us abot 9 different flows & pockets. Production selection is outstanding.

for all your dogs getting buried.....he gon see pet sematary..... Kendrick still got more dirt on him, and it don't look like he gonna stop even tho Drake got the white flag up

:wow: thist is some reverse engineering taction shyt

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lmao Kendrick won the minute drake dropped that weak ass shyt. Like many are saying, drake's new diss shows he's realllllllllllllly scared of Kendrick...like Fantano said, he wants kendrick to rush so bad because he knows Dot is about to expose this pedophile.
Drake tryign to 8 mile's himself aint' working :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

So once again you quoting exposed alt right cac fantano on here :jbhmm: