Veteran
Daps
growing up this was one of my favorite movies :russ:

prime Julie Bowen :banderas:
1391796352_girl_with_beers.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Safdie Brothers made a pitch for Happy Gilmore 2 on a film podcast many years ago. Basically a older and wiser Happy guilds a angry and undisciplined teen (maybe his daughter) to becoming a golf master. Kinda like a Karate Kid remake.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hope they don't follow the late sequel trend of stuffing a movie w/ a bunch of stars in bit roles. They need to actually try to make something that's close to what made the first movie a classic.
That my friend is a lost art. Movies nowadays especially these way too late sequels are just fan service fast food delivery quality flicks that no one remembers.

They should do a 180 and make it a serious drama about Happy being older and an alcoholic who takes a crack at golfing again to get over the death of his wife.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That my friend is a lost art. Movies nowadays especially these way too late sequels are just fan service fast food delivery quality flicks that no one remembers.

They should do a 180 and make it a serious drama about Happy being older and an alcoholic who takes a crack at golfing again to get over the death of his wife.
Sandler has a good range. He's pretty good in serious roles, so I would love something like that.