Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He mostly post in the Seum now. But that black man hating clique of bcrusaderw, @Yup, @OatmealCreamPie, @MurderSheWrote @Anothergirl, @Urchin, @InDePickWest and the master troller @WHIPPEDCream were all banned and was ostracized for it. Other ones who are subtle like @VFib (who post another name) and others dont post that much. And its for the better. Remember that @OPTiMO had the most daps from the females in the "men reveal yourself" thread before this forum shifted to being more "pro-black". Yet whippedcream won most attractive female even though shes a wench and talked shyt about black men :francis:

Remember this

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bla...xposed-for-plotting-on-coli-men-proof.274789/

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Remember that @OPTiMO had the most daps from the females in the "men reveal yourself" thread before this forum shifted to being more "pro-black".

That’s all for clout lool. Every ‘pro-black’ female on this site has been exposed. @Nicole0416 is the only one that’s genuine

That thread was wild lol. Every cac, amigobreh, and some mixed dudes that posted in that thread got the most daps and were the most quoted by coli females

A few years ago you could filter to see which posts got the most daps in a particular thread. That saga is the reason why that feature got removed
I remember another thread were coli brehettes posted pics of the ‘type’ of guy they were attracted to. Only like 3 dark skinned men were posted

:dead:

It’s funny bc TLR alone has multiple appreciation threads that span into hundreds of pages for different ethnicities of black women alone, never as a collective.
You will not find the same for black men on any black female centered forum, anywhere on the internet. There’s not even one in The Salon that goes past 10 pages

:hubie: Yall keep simping though

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s all for clout lool. Every ‘pro-black’ female on this site has been exposed. @Nicole0416 is the only one that’s genuine

That thread was wild lol. Every cac, amigobreh, and some mixed dudes that posted in that thread got the most daps and were the most quoted by coli females

A few years ago you could filter to see which posts got the most daps in a particular thread. That saga is the reason why that feature got removed
I remember another thread were coli brehettes posted pics of the ‘type’ of guy they were attracted to. Only like 3 dark skinned men were posted

It’s funny bc TLR alone has multiple appreciation threads that span into hundreds of pages for different ethnicities of black women alone, never as a collective.
You will not find the same for black men on any black female centered forum, anywhere on the internet. There’s not even one in The Salon that goes past 10 pages

This is the thread about that @Colicat bytch and those fake whitewashed segment of wenches who push up on white men, like that white boy @Bless't? The same ugly white faggit that was in threads tag teaming with that cac bytch @biscuitsnbangers in other threads disparaging black posters. . I don’t see none of them when it comes to relevant black issues or white accountability but let a thread have to do with demeaning content against black men or women and against a particular black poster, they’re right there front and center. And those “woke” wenches and coli c00ns enabled them. Notice how you don’t hear from them as much when their “support system” isn’t around to defend or prop them up. :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Most of these posters got banned or ran off, I don't see that bless't cac posting as much in this section either, though he daps a few posts here and there.
I’ve seen him post recently. He’s been running out the mouth a few times in certain threads. Say something to him and he doesn’t respond or leaves the thread. He’s not slick.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I keep trying to warn yall about these bedwenches but black men are hard headed. Alot of us use our d1cks as a guage. I asked a simple question about black women that are dark brown and got negged. How rare is it to see a dark brown woman with a dark skinned black man?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That's fukking wild. This is some evil shyt. I just wish they would leave brehs alone. Edit: oh wow... The shyt was fake?!! :damn:

:ohhh:

:wow: always learn your history. And they got the nerve to talk about a PAWGSET.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All of these coli 'women' that you guys gas up are the same

Stupidity is the norm in TLR so its no surprise they are only found here.

'Women' who tell you they found this forum through LSA.. a forum known for anti-black male speech.. and some of us here welcome them with open arms?

Some,brehs want attention from thots by any means :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.