Demetrius Andrade Career Megathread -36 Yrs Old -2024

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
From the fights I've seen of Boo Boo I never got how dude had folks so high on him. He is solid but some dudes used to talk like he was generational thus Canelo was shook.
Yes and no.

I think anyone who understands boxing that watched that fight could tell that 168 was too big for Andrade. Put on a great show until the power of a bigger fighter took over.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yes and no.

I think anyone who understands boxing that watched that fight could tell that 168 was too big for Andrade. Put on a great show until the power of a bigger fighter took over.
I agree, not sure why this thread was upped. this actually one of those dared to be great fights that deserve that tag, i can see if he was fighting canelo or some shyt. Canelo a physically smaller man himself.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I agree, not sure why this thread was upped. this actually one of those dared to be great fights that deserve that tag, i can see if he was fighting canelo or some shyt. Canelo a physically smaller man himself.
Yeah, just some bytch ass motherfukkers who sit in front of a computer all day.

I watch boxing, not fighters, that was a great fight. Lot of respect from both sides, they went at it. Bigger man won. Not an unusual result.

Be a man, get in the ring and step up weight classes. See how you go.

Last edited: