305DeadCounty vs Big D*ck (Round 3) - Vote!

?

• 305DeadCounty

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • BigD*ck

Votes: 34 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk brehs I think bd got this. 305, you had a good verse and some good wordplay but imo bd came harder outta you two. Holy shyt tho bd change your fuccin name. I just said bd came harder outta you two smh.

Great battle though guys. You both have great flows on your disses and good wordplay as well. Energy and cadence gives this to bd tho. Boi sounds hungry y'all

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Idk brehs I think bd got this. 305, you had a good verse and some good wordplay but imo bd came harder outta you two. Holy shyt tho bd change your fuccin name. I just said bd came harder outta you two smh.

Great battle though guys. You both have great flows on your disses and good wordplay as well. Energy and cadence gives this to bd tho. Boi sounds hungry y'all

Yo you straight up got me like :lolbron: :russ: :laff:

I actually fukkin love then name @Big dikk though, cuz I think it's funny as hell and also cuz I love big dikks :shaq: :ahh: :win:

Haven't voted yet cuz you both my homies and this shyt ain't easy.

*EDIT: @305DeadCounty calls out @Big dikk for not having a big dikk so I'm gonna need some dikk pics to decide my vote :yeshrug:

Last edited:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BD got lyrics but the flow is terrible. 305 surfed on the beat to me. Going with 305. Lay low not an easy beat to sound good on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.