Zoning laws help prevent affordable housing

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They favor single family homes, which makes it difficult to build multi family and apartment buildings.

Everyone can afford or desire single family homes. To millions it’s unattainable. But zoning laws have contributed to apartments being way overpriced.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
no they need regulation.. they need to enforce something for people with foreign money and foreigners not living in this country.. dumping money raising the prices....you should be living a couple years here before you can purchase a home...not washing money. also banks need to regulate realtors with all them high as fees and closing cost....real estate is a whole racket..

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They favor single family homes, which makes it difficult to build multi family and apartment buildings.

Everyone can afford or desire single family homes. To millions it’s unattainable. But zoning laws have contributed to apartments being way overpriced.

Because a lot of Americans believe single family homes are the way to go. Also Americans can be double standard. They want affordable housing but once they manage to move to a single family home they switch face.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
And they will never change either.

Here in Cali most black people are homeless and live in affordable housing.

Whereas most CACS and other “poc” like Asians live in houses.

They don’t want nikkas living next to them. It’ll never happen.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:picard:

It's like that out there

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Don't make grand sweeping statements like that. Lots of black folks own homes and aren't homeless here in California, up and down the state. But of course more housing and affordable housing needs to be built no question. Zoning laws and NIMBY'S have always curbed new housing for decades

King

Daps
Don't make grand sweeping statements like that. Lots of black folks own homes and aren't homeless here in California, up and down the state. But of course more housing and affordable housing needs to be built no question. Zoning laws and NIMBY'S have always curbed new housing for decades
I’m born and raised here. I know what the fukk I’m talking about. This is the case for the majority of black people in this state - and I’m damn sure not including immigrants.

I sincerely do not care about the incredibly small minority of middle class black people that still manage own homes in this state. The fact that you’re pointing this out tells me you have an ulterior motive.

There has been an ongoing black ethnic cleansing in this state for decades. Anyone who denies that shyt or tries to downplay it is an opp :camby:

King

Daps
:picard:

It's like that out there
It’s been like that since crack and mass incarceration came and fukked everything up.

Mfers will tell you otherwise on the internet but come out here and see for yourself. Talk to the people. See who is actually out here in the suburbs.

I bet there’s more African immigrants in suburban homes than the black people from here. That’s how fukked up the entire state has been to us. From the state legislature and the judicial system down.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
My thing is I feel like they’re building apartment buildings and houses faster than people can fill them. Some of this shyt could be cheaper. They just want all the money though

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m born and raised here. I know what the fukk I’m talking about. This is the case for the majority of black people in this state - and I’m damn sure not including immigrants.

I sincerely do not care about the incredibly small minority of middle class black people that still manage own homes in this state. The fact that you’re pointing this out tells me you have an ulterior motive.

There has been an ongoing black ethnic cleansing in this state for decades. Anyone who denies that shyt or tries to downplay it is an opp :camby:
I'm a life long Californian too. You said "Most black people are homeless and live in affordable housing in California" -of course there's homeless black folks here in the state but its not the majority of black folks. Here in LA, despite the rapid gentrification, there's still a big percentage of black home ownership and regular apartment living in South LA, Inglewood, Leimert Park, Winsdor Hills, Baldwin, View Park, Compton, etc. I'm basically responding to that one statement and yes new home buying is now better outside the state for everyone not just for minorities.. no denying this.

bnew

Veteran
Daps