Zodiac is a top 10 movie of all time

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have not seen it then I suggest you do IMMEDIATELY, you will not regret it.

I have a hard time being scared by horror films, this isn't even a horror film yet has chilling and suspenseful scenes and most of the time without the music.

The opening scene where the car comes, parks and comes back again
The park scene
Call to the news station
Roadside
Basement
The final scenes were crazy as hell

Ruffalo, Downey Jr., Gyllenhaal - damnit the whole supporting cast too.

Fincher is a genius I tell you. One of the best movies of the 2000s.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, if you came through just saying "One of the best movies of the 2000s" then I could agree with you but that Kanye thread title man.. i dunno.. it's good, but it's not top 10 of all time, breh. :yeshrug:

Not like it's an outlandish statement. Movie is 2 hours 30 mins and you breeze by it without thinking that

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's a very good film but it kind of ends abruptly. I guess that's to be expected given that there really is no satisfying conclusion but a film with no real ending is always going to leave people like :patrice:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THAT movie was boring as fukk. Saw it in theaters and several people walked out. I fell asleep. shyt just dragged on and on and on and on. I knew the story which made watching it worse. they never came close to finding him.

:rudy: But if it was a CGI or blockbuster film where buildings are broken and car chases for half an hour straight you would've liked that.

I would've loved to see this in the theatre - good dark feel to it

It's a very good film but it kind of ends abruptly. I guess that's to be expected given that there really is no satisfying conclusion but a film with no real ending is always going to leave people like :patrice:

That ending was perfectly fine to me.

The hardware store how he just stares at him and at the airport where he's like "The last time I saw that face was July 4 1969 - shyt sent chills down my spine first time I saw it

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:popcorn: I'm finna watch this joint for the first time in a few minutes in anticipation of finally watching "Gone Girl" in the next few days.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
THAT movie was boring as fukk. Saw it in theaters and several people walked out. I fell asleep. shyt just dragged on and on and on and on. I knew the story which made watching it worse. they never came close to finding him.
exactly, it was a chore to watch personally

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Did they leave anything on the editing floor?

my only gripe was it was long as shyt:what: