ZOD could've been DC's Killmonger but they fukked it up.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They made him irrelevant to the story.

Zod was 1000 times greater than Killmonger, had a good story arc and instead of saving him for a sequel they basically killed his legacy with a simple stap of his neck.

Both characters got limited screen time and both:dead: before they got to see a sequel but Zod was meant to be more.

That's the only character the DCEU nailed and they threw it away before his true value was fully realized.

And I'm convinced DC doesn't read comic books or have any clue who Darkseid is :mjpls:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Naw Zod was good and the best dceu villian which isn’t hard to do in that uni.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You cant keep this type of villian around. The ones that most are easy to sympathize with because by default they undermind the core of the "hero".

Their evil is justifiable and you can lose interest in the passion of the hero and his intent to be the savior.

This develops a conflict of who is good or evil...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You cant keep this type of villian around. The ones that most are easy to sympathize with because by default they undermind the core of the "hero".

Their evil is justifiable and you can lose interest in the passion of the hero and his intent to be the savior.

This develops a conflict of who is good or evil...

:mjlol:This version of superman has no passion. That's why it was so easy to gravitate toward zod in the first place.

And you would've thought Lois Lane was the first piece of ass he ever got the way he simped the first time they spoke for more than 2 minutes.:francis:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:mjlol:This version of superman has no passion. That's why it was so easy to gravitate toward zod in the first place.

And you would've thought Lois Lane was the first piece of ass he ever got the way he simped the first time they spoke for more than 2 minutes.:francis:

Apply the scope of what I said to a particular character in a film.

My thinking realm is broader than yours..

I agree with you. This Superman did lack a sense of emphathy but I believe that was by design.

Superman the character was in constant conflict of who he was and whether he was accepted by humans.

Meanwhile Zod had a concrete plan and was confident in fulfilling it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Apply the scope of what I said to a particular character in a film.

My thinking realm is broader than yours..

I agree with you. This Superman did lack a sense of emphathy but I believe that was by design.

Superman the character was in constant conflict of who he was and whether he was accepted by humans.

Meanwhile Zod had a concrete plan and was confident in fulfilling it.

In the movie he was in his 30's. The conflict that he had was unrealistic. Just my opinion. But then again if they didn't try to skip the origin and split this into 2 movies instead of cramming so much into one, Clark Kent would've been fleshed out more.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They made him irrelevant to the story.

Zod was 1000 times greater than Killmonger, had a good story arc and instead of saving him for a sequel they basically killed his legacy with a simple stap of his neck.

Both characters got limited screen time and both:dead: before they got to see a sequel but Zod was meant to be more.

That's the only character the DCEU nailed and they threw it away before his true value was fully realized.

And I'm convinced DC doesn't read comic books or have any clue who Darkseid is :mjpls:

In what sense? Because as a character he sucked. Yeah he could have been great but his motivations were fukking stupid. Why not conquer earth as is and love like gods instead you want to terraform the planet to what your precious planet was and lose all the benefits of being Superhuman.:mjlol:
Zod was a fukking idiot and his strategy was fukking retarded, how he was Kryptons military leader I will never know. Killmonger shyts all over him as a character as well as his motivations and action taken.