ZMA - Real Deal or Nah

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Been debating taking ZMA for a deeper more restful sleep. Any brehs here taking it? Is it worth getting?

Last edited:

Tunes

Pro
Daps
I'd recommend it - (Only supps I take are Protein (easier than cooking meat/eggs) , Creatine , VItamin D3 (Coz Im usually stuck in the office instead of out in the sun), and ZMA

If your diet is deficient in Magnesium and Zinc - You will notice the effect easily

I've been taking it regularly since last year before bed and I've notice my sleep is alot better, I wake up feeling rested and not like crap.

Also if you do weights regularly - I feel it helps in recovery from soreness.

also

Since Zinc helps in production of Testosterone, You're also gonna likely get more frequent boners and your jizz is gonna be thicker

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
CBD/THC does the trick for insomina too.

I fukking hate weed cuz my reaction to it would be heart palpitations and severe anxiety which would turn into full blown panic attacks.

That was until i found out theres certain ratios to this. So i bought a vape and started with a ratio of 1:1 which basically means that u get little high for a bit minus all the side effects of THC.

Been doing this shyt for 2 weeks now smoking it twice a day and my sleep went from waking up after 4 hours and only getting a total of 5 hours of sleep to getting 7 hours of straight solid undisturbed sleep.

God bless california for legalizing this shyt :blessed: