Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

This dude…get it together breh!

giphy.gif

I dont understand this bird logic of her and Moriah. She has a baby by this nikka, that's 18 years of guranteed NBA money she getting. That's a W for her no matter how much she and moriah tries to spin it as an L. From the looks of it, she(the 3rd chick) the only 1 out of the 3 that wasnt getting anything from him. She bragging about the money she got but in the same breath complaining that Zion didnt buy her cars or watches :dahell:

Aight, I’ll be a kill joy. It’s a discussion to be had here but mf’s are too afraid to sue whores and their behavior cause if this nikka was airing out these broads on some “I fukked her and her and her…” shyt, there wouldn’t be enough characters for them think pieces that folks would be writing on Twitter. shyt is crazy and overboard now. He ain’t the problem. They mad cause his big goofy ass gamed they asses
What would they be sued for?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I dont understand this bird logic of her and Moriah. She has a baby by this nikka, that's 18 years of guranteed NBA money she getting. That's a W for her no matter how much she and moriah tries to spin it as an L. From the looks of it, she(the 3rd chick) the only 1 out of the 3 that wasnt getting anything from him. She bragging about the money she got but in the same breath complaining that Zion didnt buy her cars or watches :dahell:

What would they be sued for?
Typo. Meant to type “call out”

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

The inevitable 4th girl will come from a nice respectable home :obama:

So this is what dude been doing while "rehabbing" away from the team lmao

All jokes aside, I'd feel some kind of way if I was CJ or Ingram. :manny:

Pels were scrappin in the Play-in without him and all Zion could say was "I feel fine physically, but I'll play when I 'feel like myself' again" :dwillhuh:

He didnt reach out to CJ after the trade bc he was "rehabbing" and away from the team lol.

...now all this lol?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Man I can't imagine the absurdity that made Zion leave this nice, wholesome chick who clearly idolised him when he had nothing going on, for some plastic, clapped out, hoodrat whore.

It must be psychological, on some extreme low-self esteem type shyt. Damn homie.

a6827-16656010402011-1920.jpg

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Man I can't imagine the absurdity that made Zion leave this nice, wholesome chick who clearly idolised him when he had nothing going on, for some plastic, clapped out, hoodrat whore.

It must be psychological, on some extreme low-self esteem type shyt. Damn homie.
IN6AApW.gif

You can't judge all that off a picture for prom or w/e they goin to. You dont know what she was like. For all we know she had major character flaws and made it obvious she saw Zion as a meal ticket or couldve been cheating on the nikka left and right :mjlol: