Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
A female that let's you do whatever the fukk you want sexually is a dangerous female..

Espicially for a young nikka.

He probably was having vanilla sex until he met them..And lost his train of thought
Honestly, that's my thinking too.

He was doing so much shyt to her that that post nut clarity didn't even set in because you know she was still sucking after he nutted in her mouth. Wouldve had this nikka buying stock in Brazzers or the Bangbus if he were able to. nikka was acting all crippled at the games but sure as shyt was running to the bedroom like he was the Ultimate Warrior in the 80s and shyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
couldnt be me tho. but him being a young nikka i understand.
Hell naw. Only acceptable video out of my girl better be in a church choir and she better be all the way in the back. Young or old. These young nikkas crazy

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Look at who dude was fukking with in high school. Good natured, good head on their shoulders private school southern belles. He himself seems like a good natured country boy that probably grew up in a neighborhood where everyone knew each other and looked out for each other. And then he went to Duke? A mecca of well meaning going positive places black women? He never stood a chance out here in the real world. That's all he knew. He probably thought he had these hoes under control and was the one in the driver seat of these relationships.

drink-pour.gif

I’m trying to find a tweet of a screenshot from a 2019 facebook post of a dude talking about “good for Zion locking down a wholesome black girl like Lebron before the hoes get him”. I’m paraphrasing but I definitely wanna see how he’s handling the news.