Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I wasn’t even going to read this chatty shyt but that nikka Zion a straight fukking bama ass lame. Boy can’t dress, shoes ugly asf. Haircut horrendous and now fukking these busted hoes raw 🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this shyt up breh was supposed to be the next generation’s goat. What a fukking falloff.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Man I wasn’t even going to read this chatty shyt but that nikka Zion a straight fukking bama ass lame. Boy can’t dress, shoes ugly asf. Haircut horrendous and now fukking these busted hoes raw 🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this shyt up breh was supposed to be the next generation’s goat. What a fukking falloff.
He can still be that. Might wanna avoid being Magic & seek the counsel of Paul George. I still wanna know how he’s gonna explain to his kids trying to pay his wife to abort

Daps
He can still be that. Might wanna avoid being Magic & seek the counsel of Paul George. I still wanna know how he’s gonna explain to his kids trying to pay his wife to abort
He'll never be that.

This is the same dude that came out and said he's "fine, physically", yet still didn't come back to help his team make the playoffs. He was dunking during the pregame of the play-in and then was content watching from behind the bench as his team struggled during the business end of the season for a second year in a row.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

This was his chick in highschool. Dude is from Spartanburg… a lot of fine Black women up there. Dude was at Duke just seeing what the Milk was hitting for.

Look at who dude was fukking with in high school. Good natured, good head on their shoulders private school southern belles. He himself seems like a good natured country boy that probably grew up in a neighborhood where everyone knew each other and looked out for each other. And then he went to Duke? A mecca of well meaning going positive places black women? He never stood a chance out here in the real world. That's all he knew. He probably thought he had these hoes under control and was the one in the driver seat of these relationships.

drink-pour.gif