Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
here's my question. if he knew he was fukking another IG slut on the side, why the fukk would he let his current BM post that YT video of the baby gender reveal party knowing good and well she would see it and go HAM????

that's some real short sided thinking? if I was zion, I would have told my BM not to post ANY of our personal life on social media.

nikka is dumb fam

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Isn’t Zion a suburban dude?? This is hood mfer type shyt. Anybody can get caught up but at least get caught up by a higher level stripper like PG13.

Stupidity knows no income level or upbringing :pachaha:

Zion just a nasty moron

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ayo yall.

Both of these hoes favorite song

lmao-dead.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Definitely feel Moriah pain in this.
She was probably setting up Zion for a much longer con. The ole imma hold you down forever con only for this older plain no finesse hoe to come in last minute with a basic con.
shyts got to hurt.
this

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Definitely feel Moriah pain in this.
She was probably setting up Zion for a much longer con. The ole imma hold you down forever con only for this older plain no finesse hoe to come in last minute with a basic con.
shyts got to hurt.
idk...Moriah look older than her. The chick Rose Zion knocked up is 29............Moriah looks mid 30s. I hope she aint still in her 20s looking like that. She looks ran thru as hell :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How do you explain kids raised in the same household going entirely different directions. I’m talking one in prison for armed robbery and the other a surgeon?

As a parent you can only do so much before personal choice takes over.
all you can do is lead em to the well. They gotta drink.

try to show them consequences of making poor decisions and hope they choose and make decisions wisely.

tells my sons all the time, you gonna make some mistakes, but don't make the big ones you can't recover from or will have a hard time recovering from. Especially as black men.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This single tweet is Zion's legacy at this point. I hope this isn't the end even though that's what it looks like rn

Irresponsibility, lack of work ethic, immaturity, lack of passion for basketball and poor judgment

It's over
:francis:

The big shock here is that Moriah actually fukked a black man. :russ: