Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dawg that makes no difference at all

nikkas is still gonna fukk bytches raw and buss inside

:pachaha:
You def come from a fatherless or weak father home if you think a mafukka with a real father would get a prostitute, cam hoe, stripper preg! :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You def come from a fatherless or weak father home if you think a mafukka with a real father would get a prostitute, cam hoe, stripper preg! :dead:
:mjlol:

What about Dwight Howard??

Dawg came from a two parent household in Atlanta with a father for a PREACHER and he got mad kids

Ya'll nikkas gotta stop with these narratives :mjlol:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The thing is these dudes make soo much money that a normal person wouldnt make in 10 lifetimes that every chick basically turn groupie.. I have seen it.. These dudes be in tough spots as EVERYONE sees them as walking licks.. Imagine life where everyone you encounter knows how much you make and see you as dollar signs..

Also not saying any of that to condone what this dude did because he is an idiot to the highest degree..
Right. And these nikkas not looking for wives. They looking for quick bust downs.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
here's my question. if he knew he was fukking another IG slut on the side, why the fukk would he let his current BM post that YT video of the baby gender reveal party knowing good and well she would see it and go HAM????

that's some real short sided thinking? if I was zion, I would have told my BM not to post ANY of our personal life on social media.
Right. I don't even understand why this nikka was there.

:pachaha:

For some reason, Duke posting that congrats post is the most unintentionally funny shyt about this situation. Duke promoting a ghetto ratchet love triangle unknowingly is hilarious to me

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol:

What about Dwight Howard??

Dawg came from a two parent household in Atlanta with a father for a PREACHER and he got mad kids

Ya'll nikkas gotta stop with these narratives :mjlol:
Being a preacher the worst

Clergy be the biggest hypocritical pieces of shyt!

You have to be a good father not just a father!